600w 4x4 tent grow critical kush day 38

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cmtd93, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Heres my Critical Kush. Its growing in 5 gal pots of coco and perlite. Im using house and garden nutrients with some silica blast, bioweed, sugar daddy, cal mag, and some big bud. This is my first grow so im curious to hear what you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. Looks great man especiallyforyour first time out:smoking:

3. Thanks man they've been real fun to watch. There is a little yellowing in some of the new leaves that I haven't been able to figure out. Any ideas?

4. Day 40
    Looks like ive got some deficiencies if anyone has any idea what it might be?
    They seem to be coming along nicely but how much more do you think these guys will fatten up?

Attached Files:

5. great post mate, what was the final yield you got dry

6. How many total plants and what r u thinking your yields going to b running a similar set up

7. #7 Kronicly Insane, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    The yellowing is completely normal. In fact it is the plant eating up the remaining nitrogen. It is said to make a smoother smoke. Plants look good for you first grow. I'm growing critical kush also but just started a seed a week ago. Check out my grow journal. I have 9 strains growing currently. Some killer strain and great info to learn to grow better bud. See ya there. Great job on the grow.

8. Lookin nice man what are you expecting to yield

9. what was your yeild bro have u harvested?