6000 mg of hydrocodine will do a body good

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by THCtye, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #1 THCtye, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    nvm...

2. #3 bloodraven51690, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    They were prolly 5/500s man, not 500 mg of vicodin dude. You WOULD be dead if you took 6000 mg of it.

you took 6000 mg of tylenol and 60 mg of hydrocodone. and 6000 mg of tylenol is NOT good for you liver, you shouldnt exceed 4000 mg of tylenol in a day and definently not taken all at once.

3. I think he means 6000mg of acetaminophen.

4. ... probably I just remember taking 12 pills that were as big as my finger nail

5. thats how much APAP you ingested...those are 5mg hydrocodone/500mg APAP:rolleyes: good try, though...

6. that'd do it. that for the correction. I'll just take down the thread since the title is misleading

7. ...You fail. no matter how much APAP you took, you still wern't tripping... in any sense of the word.

8. He speaks the truth.

9. I use the term very lightly

10. how do you delete a thread you post? I was obviously under the wrong impression of my quantities.

11. wtf is hydrocodine? man, kids got those chinese lead filled death pills
    [​IMG]
    if they look ANYTHING like that your fucked

FUCKED

6000 mgs? your fucked anyway
    FUCKED
    FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED

DRINK MILK AND PISS ITS YOUR ONLY HOPE TO KILL THE MINI CHINESE MIDGETS INVADING YOUR BLOOD STREAM AS WE SPEAK1`16921~!!$&~!

12. thank you for providing absolutley no insight into what we're talking about Mr. biggums

13. I just saved your life bitch
    show some appreciation
    :)
    edit:
    bitch means your cool

14. thanks dawg

15. fsho. you can keep that quote, i got plenty of em for everyone. ;)
    later gator aha
    [​IMG]

16. Looks like someone gets their shit filled at CVS.