Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6000 dollar an ounce marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noviceGrower420, Nov 20, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-llIedEIuU&feature=related]Police Discover Worlds Most Expensive Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

lol stupid pigs

2. $214.28 per Gram... Whoa

3. The stupidity of some statement in the video almost killed me.
    Nah wait.. The stupidity of the whole video almost killed me.
    Nice find!

4. 6000 an ounce. . . maybe if it was the very last marijuana plant in that state.

5. I'm pretty sure the cop just said ounce instead of pound accidentally.

The cops aren't stupid.

6. lol i just laugh everytime they think they bust a grow with a couple pounds or w/e like there acually getting somewhere with that. for real for every grow they bust there like 100x that lmao stoppin wasting yur time

7. I'm googling any contact info I can find for that idiot and calling him.

8. This is so old

9. Lol so dumb. I bet the growers sold $6000 ounces to the news people and once they realized they were getting riped off they called the DEA.

10. For 6k it better come wrapped in a little box with a cute ribbon.....
    I think Nancy was selling grams for $400...

11. ^yeah but that's the milf weed.

lol silly police

12. If weed was 6000$ an ounce there wouldn't be a single square foot in my house NOT occupied with a plant.

13. the dumb news bitch also calls the reverse osmosis filter a humidifier.