600 Watt Super Lemon Haze and Blueberry Grow!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by JMedi, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Whats up GC just putthing together a jounal hope you enjoys ill update every week!

Attached Files:

• 66.jpg
      66.jpg
      File size:
      55.5 KB
      Views:
    • 67.jpg
      67.jpg
      File size:
      73.4 KB
      Views:
    • 68.jpg
      68.jpg
      File size:
      60.6 KB
      Views:
    • 69.jpg
      69.jpg
      File size:
      63.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Day Ten

3. Thanks trichrome fiend! I just put a humidifier ib there to bring up the %. There doing good so far im using earthjuice organic nuets and they seem to like it next round ill go a bit stronger!

4. ...what are you using to support the netted pots?

5. The pots have a lip that supports it all and the hole in the lid is just right for the lip to catch and support it!

6. Today when the lights went out I spray fed them! They're getting big growing half an inch to an inch daily. I will switch to 12/12 in the next couple weeks can't wait!

7. Whats up GC! An early update, the girls seem to be doing great, Here are a few more photos of my babies!

Still in veg!;) Cant wait till Flowering begins!:hello:

Attached Files:

• d.jpg
      d.jpg
      File size:
      55 KB
      Views:
    • dd.jpg
      dd.jpg
      File size:
      62.6 KB
      Views:
    • ddd.jpg
      ddd.jpg
      File size:
      53.2 KB
      Views:
    • dddd.jpg
      dddd.jpg
      File size:
      77.2 KB
      Views:
    • gff.jpg
      gff.jpg
      File size:
      60.4 KB
      Views:
  8. Tagging along for this one.

I've grown blueberry on 2 separate occasions, unfortunately some hermied on both occasions. A friend of mine has had the same issues with blueberry. When grown right, and cured properly it is a beautiful smoke.

Good luck with it :)

9. Do you'll have any idea why they hermi'ed on you? And ill keep you updated glad I've got some one viewing my journal! Thanks on advance for any input!

10. Whats up GC Updating 12-21-11!
    This is Day 16 of My grow spray fed them looks like they got a nute burn on a few fan leaves but im just gonna stick with RO water spraying!

The Little guy is a bagseed i started before i got the clones and then removed it then is now back into my system.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      205.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      196.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      193.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      210.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      168.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      177.3 KB
      Views:
  11. I keep an eye on the little one i hope its a female, and For some reason there just starting to bush out and not growing up very fast i dont wanna raise my light and make them stretch is this normal?

12. Love the set up. Plz check my thread out need help.

13. Subbed!! Looking forward to seeing your harvest buddy

14. Thank you I will most definitely check it out!

15. Thanks buddy can't wait till the day comes! Im glad I got some peeps checking out my journal and commenting on it!

16. Not at all, thanks for posting a journal.

Hard to say what caused them to hermie. I guess I stressed them out. Maybe some minor light leakage or possibly the scrogging. I'll definitely try them again in the future, it is a lovely smoke.

17. [quote name='"JMedi"']

Thanks buddy can't wait till the day comes! Im glad I got some peeps checking out my journal and commenting on it![/quote]

Heck yeah! I have a buddy vegging a super lemon haze and I'm just waiting to get a clone and a good mother going. I also have a double blueberry seed that I've been itchingto germ. :)

18. greenhouse seeds super lemn haze?

19. Ya im hoping I don't get hermi's just all females! Bit glass your tagging alone!