600 watt H.P.S

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dutch Dragon, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Hi i have a grow room the size of 3ft by 3ft and a 600watt h.p.s i have 9 plants can any one tell me if the h.p.s will be good enugh

2. No problem. 600 Watt hps for 9 plants will work fine. Only you could encounter some temperature problems in such a small space. So keep a close eye on ventilation!
    Peace.

3. Nice one i've noticed a big increae in temp but have that sorted Thanks for the reply.I've got one more question on one of my plants there is little brown spots on the second set of leaves should i be worried

4. That's always difficult to say. It could be spider mite or a nutrient deficiancy. Check out this link: http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/1111
    Peace.

5. Hey man I read through your first grow and then just saw the pics from your second one and the buds looked way nicer and the plants just overall looked way more diesel. Were there any huge differences in what you did? I think that strain is sick and would also love to know if there were any specific tips you had. Thanks