Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

600 watt critical kush scrog in soil method

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Simple2512, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hey check out my first ever scrog if there's any professional scroggers out there please give advice :)

Attached Files:

2. Nice SCROG man.

Shows that u have worked hard on it.Its not easy to get a SCRG right first time.

How many Plants are these?
    How Big tent?

3. Cheers dude :) yeh vegged for 4weeks 2 plants in a 1mx1m tent! it's been fun learning this method time and patience is the key
    And it seems critical kush loves this method :) thanx again!

4. Definitely subbed! I'm going to start a critical kush grow as soon as I move out.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Go for it dude it's great fun and like I said the crit loves it :) any questions I'm here to help...

6. Nice grow man, but this is the stash jar more for showing cured nugs and hash oil and keif etc. Theres a section of the forums dedicated to growing you will get more responses/feedback/comments there. Just lookin out, happy growing!