Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

600$ payday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SeanDiesel, May 31, 2010.

1. whats a good tube to get?
    im gonna buy one for me and my momma.

2. Go healthy and get a Da Buddha v2 with the whip adapter for a bong. Then buy a nice bong for that and you can use it to combust too if you get a nice bowl. Shouldn't cost you over $500. Spend the rest on some good weed to smoke, :D.

3. true that bro. good for my mom though too right? she likes good hits and vapes a good way to go. whats a good vape though? ssv or buddha?

4. fuckcombustion.com

I got super ripped off five little bowls from Da Buddha with 3 people. You have to get the right adapters, etc. if you want a bong that you can vape from but even just getting the vaporizer itself would be good. I like the whip style and it's cheaper than the volcano. This is what I'm buying myself as a little graduation present soon, :D.

5. ahh i see. something ot relax with after work. nice nice. thx for the info bro +rep

6. It's an enjoyable taste and I find the sativa type high it gives you to be much nicer and easier to work with. It's also healthier, but it'll definitely get you higher than a bowl and technically speaking any other type of combustion.

7. aha nicee :) vape shopping right now.