600 Hps 1.2X1.2 Grow Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bombastic, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Hi to all at Grasscity this is my grow journal hope that you enjoy my grow as mutch as i enjoy growing them.

Ime using Canna Terra Professional soil in large 25 ltr pots

Nutrients are Canna right throutgh.

The Girls are just under two weeks into flower there are 3 blue cheese from Barnys Farm and a auto flower unamed strain althoutgh its under 12/12.

Ime running with a 6 intch extraction fan and a five intch intake fan and a large long carbon filter for high air flow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have no issues with temperatures and humidity is within range all runs like a dream.

2. Here are the girls
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Autoflower seems to be alot more advanced in flower than the Blue Cheese

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So there you go all is ok here hope you like my girls watch this space for updates and pictures All the best to all..

3. Subbed up. Looking nice. I've got some girls on day 12 of flower right now too.

I'll be watching. :bongin:

Check out the grow link in my signature is you want.

4. Take a seat Dankaho welcome abord...

5. The girls are all doing well one blue cheese is over 6 intches bigger than the rest and is drinking around 2 pints a day.  Switched from watering every three days to every two days.  I added Canna boost to the nutrient solution more pictures on Saturday at the three week mark.

6. Ok so we are now 40 days into flower althoutgh the plant is only on a 12-12 instead of 18-6.  I have trimmed her up to get good light peertration.  Buds are starting to fill out nicly and she is stinking up the place inside the tent very nice what you all think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am very pleased with this little girl first time growing a auto I just put her in there to make up the numbers and she's doing her thing.

Here are the other Blue Cheese
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for stopping by.