60+

Discussion in 'General' started by old pothead, May 6, 2019.

1. I'm 68 and got some pussy 4:30 this morning.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. You got off easy. The cost of education (at our age) only goes up with time.

3. Family don't count.;):D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Me, too. But, without being heavily medicated I can only walk about 150 feet before I have to stop. At that point if you don't walk it's not long before you lose it completely.

My apologies to @nachoboomer but I can only walk 150 feet so that's what I do. I don't clime trees any more because I can barely support my weight with one hand (160 lbs). But, that's not bad for someone that will be 84 yo before I pick my first bud this year. When I can't walk 150 anymore I'll crawl. And, I have accually done that when I couldn't make it back to the house.

If you are just strolling along you are burning time. If you are walking for exercise you need to get heart rate up, respiration up, feel the burn in your legs, and a little sweat doesn't hurt. Less than that and the benefits go down pretty quick. For people that can't walk, like a bunch of vets and just old people I know, there are excellent exercises. I've tried some of them, but LOL, I didn't have time to take off work to do them since I have ten acres to maintain.

• Like Like x 2
  5. tell you what old timer, at your age if it takes you all day to walk 150 ft , so be it, there is nothing but time my friend, i need knee replacement myself , but aint gonna, my girl had both hers done and i follow her like a puppy so if she falls im right there , she can out walk me all day on EVEN SURFACES but i fear for her off the level ground, it might even seem odd to you but a can of green beans and curling is exercise, curl that can about 20 times and see if the heart aint pumping and the arm dont start cramping . dont apoligize for being old mate , your a lucky one to make it this far.
    cutting wood at your age is impressive enough , im sure your doctor will also agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Good on you guys but please stop climbing the trees to rake the leaves. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Turned 70 and bought myself a new motorcycle. Put 800 miles on it this past week in the North Carolina mountains. It was fun keeping up with the sport bike riders.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. much fun to you mate
    my last scooter was in 1980 and ended with a car running me off road, never again hahah

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I don't want to sound like I can only walk 150 feet. That's without my pot. I have a very simple standard dose of MJ that I take and it works for me. As much as it takes. I use an easy to make salve. One cup of infused coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of DMSO. It starts to work almost instantly. As for rest of day I just eat cookies.

My cookies are easy. They are the basic peanutbutter cookies made just a little healthier. I use non-GMO whole wheat flour and leave out the white sugar. To make them taste right without the sugar I use a tablespoon vanilla, a teaspoon of orange and rum extracts. Btw, this is pretty much the recipe for fatal peanutbutter cookies. I make my own peanutbutter, too.

We are lucky in Okla we can grow all you need. Really all you can use. My tolerance is so high now that if (really when) I OD I don't turn green anymore. I think that's the reason I can run around farm and do the things I do. All the joints are lubricated.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Are you really 84? If this is true, can I trade you out for my father-in-law? He's 84 and he's a lot to handle and not a nice man. You seem more my type!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. September 29 I'll be 84. What seems to when keep me going is I've pasted the point where I can get stoned. Even past the point of turning green when I take too much. What happens is the ALL my joints get almost numb. I found that I have to be very careful when I walk because of not feeling pain. Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean it's OK.

• Like Like x 2
  12. sounds like someone been drinking some hateraide. :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Keep it up. You'll live a lot longer. I'll bet that if you keep it up once or twice a week for the next 32 years you'll live to be 100.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. they get numb when you smoke?

15. Where did you get dmso? It's been off the market for a long time. Cuz it works so well :confused:

16. Ya didn't notice the winky face OR the smiley face? NO HATE, jealousy maybe. that's a joke son. Keep it up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. No, I don't smoke and only use a dry herb vape when I have to. I make it a point to make all my edibles as near to the same as I can. Everything except my pain rub is edible, it has DMSO in it. I don't know if DMSO is edible or not, but it is a solvent and I'm not going to try it. It's the DMSO that carries the GOOD stuff thru your skin. The CBD in the oil seems to reduce the pain by decreasing the swelling in joints. The THC is in the right place to stop the pain right now. No waiting.

The joint numbness comes from just passing the point of reason on how many cookies I eat. Each cookie is about 35-40 mg. That's about the average of a teaspoon full of my infused coconut oil so I try to put 1 teaspoon in each edible.

I start the day with 2 or three cookies and a half a dropper of very strong infused MCT, then half an hour in the hot tub, which I'm very lucky to have. Then, it's anywhere from 1 to 3 cookies an hour.

One young guy, maybe not so young but less than half my age, a heaver hitter, said he could keep up me. I warned him. The reason I'm this is most people that take this much will be spending a lot of time with their heads hanging in the toilet.

BTW, I work hard enough to keep from gaining weight from all those cookies.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Amazon. Pharma grade. You can it verious mixes, 100%, 70%/30% aloe vera, or what ever. When I make it for myself I use the 100%. If it's for Ms DWW I use the 70/30 for her skin.

19. I know it's a joke my good friend. I always keep it light and fun. Peace.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. tell old pot head mama happy birthday tomorrow
    see this age thing, when you remember things, give it in advance , it does go once the pipe sparks, most everything goes blank hahahahahh
    got about a acre weed whacked today and tomorrow the 1 1/2, i do it in quarters of the year, keep a lot of weed out just buy getting to them before they seed.
    dont let know one tell you this thistle just goes away , if them young uns see them cotton tops you gonna have a ton more the next year , dang kids
    there hasnt been any rain for 2 years and now we are getting some and instead of bluebonnets on the side of roads it is full bloom thistle , i mean completly purple flowers every were , a invasion of them and they are armed, they will sit you right on fire hahahahahh