60+

Discussion in 'General' started by old pothead, May 6, 2019.

1. if they just tell me they love me , thats good enough for me and they do every day hahahah
    piss on the world , look within and there be more sense, even my grand baby,thats real life gift my brother, enjoy every second of it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I do, You can believe that. I've loss a few friends in the last year or so. which means enjoy your life. Stay tore up. We have earn that right. also we are the coolest generation in the history of man.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. it was the coolest generation indeed , we didnt wear out pants around are ankles , we looked forward to see were we walked,we also didnt expect anything to just be given to us.
    we did wear tye dye but not in our hair and last but not least , we stood out in the rain in a storm and arised just as happy as when the storm started .

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. hippies are still hip.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Wake up, It's our holiday we started. So, fellow old people lets. get tore up..

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. too tired and im lazy, been planting corn and weed mixing soil and planting citronella and lemon grass for bugs and such.
    im on board for the stonage though a little later hahah

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's 5 oclock somewhere. Greenwich mean time works. ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I ran out of cookies yesterday so I'm on RSO today. Not only stoned, but I'm starting to look for ET's to party with.

Anyone been watching Skinwalker Ranch? It sort of looks like that's the best place to them right now. Especially now that Travis Taylor told us that he was the head scientist for the government's UAP task force.

9. Hi old people. I'm 68 and my girl turns 68 the 29th this month. We sat out on the patio, getting tore up. She had her vape pen and I had my pipe. We listened to Rubber soul and Sgt.Pepper by the Beatles. It was a very nice evening. Peace.

• Like Like x 3
  10. at least you two still listen to music together
    me and mama just yell at each other when we fart hahahahah
    tell the girl happy b-day cause i sure wont remember on the 29th hahah
    maybe throw on some jeff beck wired and go to town like no other hahahah

11. Thank you, my brother I love Jeff Beck, and have the CD wired.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. one of my all time fav's , it gets me moving along and get some work done for sure

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'll be 62 mid june. exercise, a good diet and legal weed have me feeling young again

BTW, walking ain't exercise

Athlean-X is the bomb

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Got that. My last trip to the doctor he ask about my arm full of bruises. I told him it was cutting wood. A tree fell a little off mark and clipped my arm. He said that cutting wood was probably what has kept me alive and in fair shape at 83 yo.

Walking is great, if you're walking to where you are going to exercise.

15. Respectfully, BULLSHIT! For some a simple walk would be monumental. Congrats to you but don't trivialize what it may take another, IMO :confused_2:

16. Did that log fall on your head? ;)

17. Dogs, I walk 4 miles a day and diet and lost a 135 pounds. My A1C went from 8.6 to 5.5.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. to rest any thought hear is one that you seem to forget
    ANYTHING ANYTHING that makes your heart race will make you lose weight
    i have lost weight over the years walking just fine , i also cut timber and have lost weight doing that just recent with the ice storm we had this winter.
    back away from the table and you lose weight , hands down

19. not only that but that walking sure eases most pain levels
    when i decided opiod dependance wasnt working for me, i got on board with making myself hurt to feel better, after a hour of misery the rest of day goes by without a hitch, at least until you sit down for to long hahaha

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. wow! I got schooled

• Agree Agree x 1