60+

Discussion in 'General' started by old pothead, May 6, 2019.

1. Really? Damn sounds like my kind of place.

• Like Like x 2
  2. hi there 'old pothead ,,your still a bit younger than me 68 going 69 my favorite number ,my mind is back to 20s body falling to bits with arthritis and spondylosis ,,,growing a bit of weed and toking helps keep me feeling young l:yay:and welcome to GC ,,,,,mac.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Same here my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll be 62 soon.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Welcome to old age. You know we should give our 60+ group a name. Like the over the hill gang or something like that. See what you guys come up with.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I'm 64 and have had a love affair with cannabis since 1973
    Cheech and Chong always were one of my favorites along with Monty Python

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Morning Friends
    I am curling up here by the fire and smoke a toke with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Morning!! I'm close, 59, 1 more year to go. lmao. Hope y'all have a great day!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Morning, I'll have to take issue with the 100%. It is definitely stronger, yet not necessarily better.
    I would love to find some true Oaxacan. A pinner of that would give you visuals and a strong Sativa high.
    A true (non-dipped) Thai stick was also a pleasant treat.

Morning to all us old farts, keep getting older, I don't want to catch up to anyone for at least 20 - 30 years.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Well back then I was smoking mostly Mexican brick weed. By the time you cleaned out all the stems and seeds, your stash went down considerably. Around here, at some point it moved to 35 an eighth and the pot was better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. All you have to do is go in and edit the title . I think 60+ over the hill gang is great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I like The Title 60+, But we ain't Dead Yet.................

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Still available too now in the Landrace forums at many seed banks

panama red is best called under its real name Porto Rojo(Red Point) Columbian Sativia!

cheers/

• Like Like x 2
  14. I like The Title 60+, But we ain't Dead Yet.................

That sounds like a great title to me!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yes, really! There is still more expensive stuff but there is plenty of really good and really cheap weed. The competition is fierce. We have soooo many dispensaries here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. I have a Daughter that lives in Portland. Very groovy place.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thanks, did not know that. As a young man that shit would knock you on your ass. :toke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. You should go and visit your daughter. Then you could hit up weedmaps or Leafly and find the nearest dispensary. You'll love going into a potshop.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've been there before. Just had edibles. Will not do that again. I prefer to toke.

• Like Like x 3