60 watts of organic goodness

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by FunTimeGrowHap, Aug 6, 2016.

1. LED is on the way. I don't have much of a choice. The cabinet is jam packed. I need something a little more narrow than the CFL rig. I see a new cab build in my future.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 FunTimeGrowHap, Feb 18, 2023
    Last edited: May 18, 2023
    Double whack.....

I got the LED in and that is good enough, but this plant still stretches. Growing a sativa in a cab like this is a little silly.

While attempting to get a little more LST in, I failed hard and knocked the first couple nodes of the apical meristem right off. Really defeats the purpose in never topping, especially this late in the game.

All is good enough, but I seriously jacked the final weight. Also, this plant will likely not be ready in time for my hard-burning house guests coming by at the end of March.

I think for my next run I am going to 12/12 after one week. I am going to run two seeds of swaziland sativa and two seeds of afghani hash plants, then chop as needed in hopes of getting one male and one female from both, then roll with the f1s for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also, in the 90's, I am pretty sure we all used HID lighting or T5s:smoking-hookah:

• Like Like x 1

4. Rocking the hills of Kingston!

• Like Like x 1
  5. 9 weeks into 12/12. The burnt leaves were touching the light.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #48 FunTimeGrowHap, May 6, 2023
    Last edited: May 7, 2023
    Chopped today at 14 weeks. Looking through the loupe, it could have gone another week or two maybe, but I spotted the tiniest foothold of infestation and didn't want to risk it spreading. The questionable sections were disposed of.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #49 FunTimeGrowHap, May 7, 2023
    GC upload error.png I can't upload files anymore. I have the pics ready to go but....

Can someone tell me what my dumbass is failing to do?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Reduce your file size and try again. That will usually work.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #51 FunTimeGrowHap, May 7, 2023
    Thanks Tim! nug3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. nug.jpg harvest.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. nug2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. All the chopped up fan leaves become mulch. I capped that with castings slurry. She is going to get revegged.
    cut and unsheathed.jpg cut yet capped.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. dirty dangles.jpg And here is the reason I had to chop before I wanted. The canopy was extremely crowded. The wood was starting to get moldy. Next time around I will be in a bigger box for sure. The LED light exceeded my expectations.:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  14. It looks like a nice haul @FunTimeGrowHap. You'll be smoking some fine bud soon.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. gnomies.jpg

Straight chillin' with my gnomey.

• Like Like x 1