$60 To Spend

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dudickle, Dec 25, 2009.

1. #1 dudickle, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    So I've always been a dry piece guy, but lately I've been using more bongs and bubblers. It's so much better, the hits are so much smoother and I feel like I'm taking way bigger hits because the smoke and cooler and like 20 times less harsh. I decided next semester that I want to buy a wet piece, and I want to spend no more than $60 on it. Can I get a decent glass bong at a headshop for that price, or am I better served just buying a bubbler?

Edit: I ended up buying this bubbler. Thanks to all of you who responded.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. you might be able to find a nice cheap clear glass piece with no logo

i remember i found a nice 18" clear straight shooter for around 80, no fancy logos but worked quite well

3. i don't know how your head shops role but if it locally blown glass, you can bring that price down. i got a 9"mini acrylic bong with a modified stem changed it 2 color changing got that setup for $48 with a carrying case. originally 40 then 15 case so i saved some.

then i bought zongzilla for 59.98 plus tax. this thing is 15 and a 1/2" color changing zong thick glass three mini chambers that are 3 1/2" long a piece. long on gc page the got some really nice glass for cheap. not sounding like a snob her but don't cheap and get some plastic thing. or if your handy and your dad has a drill, go to home depot and buy a glass drill bit, go to thrift story buy the biggest glass vase you can. then all the money you spend at the head shop would be some o-rings(autozone has 'em), and stem and slider right there is around $30 bucks. hope that helped.

4. buy a hakko

5. you can probably buy a decent no-name bong that would hit well - it just wouldn't be too fancy (no glass-on-glass, percs, diffusers, etc.). i got a standard bong for 60 that hits well but isn't anything special. you could probably get a really nice bubbler though

6. What would you recommend though, decent bong or nice bubbler?

7. id say hakko is a good choice. that way when u do hav a nice bong, ull already have a hakko
    i think 454 or 455 model

8. you could spend 40 on a little 1 ft bong and spend 20 on a good slide.

9. just check out your local head shops^^^^^^^

10. get an ehle from GC or edit:hello: