1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

60 seconds

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mike Oxlong, May 7, 2003.

1. can u lower that cannot post within 60 seconds thing to 45 or even 30? it pisses me off when i type up a whole thing and then it doesn't let me post it because i just posted it, thanks

2. it pisses me off too, that is why i always highlight everything i type and then hit Ctrl + C, that way if it doesnt let me post i just hit back and press Ctrl + V. copy/paste

-Samus-

3. Just wait 60 seconds before you post again. It's only one minute. :)

4. I knoooow, but I'm such a fast typer :(

5. It's there because peopel do not abuse the boards by flooding it with nonsense, it happened before and therefore we have this limit, i won't change it for the sake of the good functioning of the boards, I hope you understand.

Peace

SJ

6. can u make it so that when u go back after it stops u for the 60 second thing ur message is still their, i hate re typing it

7. lol me too! that pisses me off so bad!

8. this has happened to me a few times as well.......one time i lost a huge reply......now if i'm typing one that big i select all and save it to notepad, just incase...........Peace out.........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You