60 mg morphine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xCrazyBeautiful, May 20, 2009.

1. i have two 60 mg morphine sulfate pills.. what are some good ways to take them, and are they any good?

2. there pills which would mean you could swallow them. and morphine fucks you up. so yes there good.

3. Morphine sucks when swallowed.

4. take one

and only one

you'll feel like straight shit if you take both

5. thank you, i know that they are pills and i can swallow them:rolleyes:

how can i take them to get the best effect? snort them, parachute them, let them dissolve under my tongue, chew them up? im getting mixed answers and i don't want to waste them.

morphine is one of the few things i don't have experience with.. other than hospital IV, but that is one way i won't take these. i'm too scared of the needle.

6. Got some IV when I had my appendix removed, oh god that was awesome, my first time being high on anything.

7. i agree they're awesome through IV.. wish i had the guts to do it, but i don't. i just want to know the next best way and everywhere i've read through searching im getting mixed answers.

8. they've got the coating, right? well like, lick it and rub your shirt on it to get that shit off...

maybe blow it? i dunno, start small and experiment....

9. it doesn't have a coating, crushes really easily.. no matter how i do it im gonna start small and go up. but ive read in a couple places that snorting it will cause it to gel up in your nose? idk, i've read so many different things.. i was hoping to get some straightforward answers from here from people that may have done them before.

10. Yes, sulfate gel up when snorted. Maybe plug? Sorry to say it but that sounds like the only option if you don't want to shoot it.

11. so.. does that mean i should let it dissolve under my tongue/chew it up/parachute it.. one of those ways?

12. Haha no... it's much worse. Get a syringe without a needle and fill it with the powder and a little bit of water. Then you stick it in your ass and inject.......

13. Morphine orally or snorted is a waste of time. It'd take like 120mg to feel anything. I definitely recommend taking it rectally if you're willing to experiment. You'll feel it a lot more that way. The difference in bioavailability is like 50+%.

14. my bad, somehow i missed where you said to plug it i just saw where you said it would gel. soo i guess rectally it could possibly be. if i cant get my hands on a syringe what are my other options? like could i crush it up & put it in half of an empty capsule? orr just put part of the pill up there?

& is it gonna hurt? well, not really hurt.. burn i guess is what i meant?

15. Does it hurt to shove things up your rectum normally? Yes. Does it hurt to shove something the size of a pea up your rectum? Not as much. (no it shouldn't hurt at all, no pain, but there is probably some discomfort in inserting yourself at first...)

16. lol.. that question did pretty much answer itself. i meant like the next day will i feel anything from it? i know that when you plug E or something like that you're uncomfortable the next day.

17. I doubt it will cause discomfort any longer than a few hours. Rectally is the way to go besides IV, but personally I couldn't get myself to do either, Id probably just swallow it.

Enjoy those.

18. First of all, pills are meant to be swallowed, but as it is morphine, it has ~25% bioavailability, which means you will get an effect similar to about 15mg of IV morphine as based on the 60mg dosage.

I would recommend snorting it if you want to get maximum effects without having to mainline, from what I hear, the effects are much more intense.

19. Well you heard wrong bud.

20. More intense then eating, less intense then IVing/IMing. you heard wrong