Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$60 For an Eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DrJohnDorian, Nov 23, 2008.

1. First time buyer here. Bought what looks like low dro (Nice and colorful, some hairs, not shiny) for $60.

The stuff looks and smells good, and it didn't take much to get me high, nonetheless I still feel like it was too much.

Should I look for a new dealer? Is asking for a lower price a bad idea?

2. 60.00 for an eighth is good if its good bud, around here it's the same price 60.00 through 65.00

3. $60's a little steep, but I've paid it a few times for the CRAZY good stuff. Usually I'm dishin anywhere from $40-$50 for bomb chronic. Then for the wicked, righteously dank shit goes for $60.

4. around here an eighth is 50-60 just depends who u get it from and how dank it is.. but around here u can also find $50 eighths that can be better than $60 eights

5. Yea if its nice stuff then it that is standard price for an 1/8.
    See how much it will be if you buy in more weight, then you can store it in an airtight jar and it will last for a while and only become better while curing over time
    Thats if you plan on saving money over time, if you just only need alittle or you dont smoek a lot then just buy small amounts.

6. around the same price. i'd pay around fifty for an eighth of mids. but you say it has some hairs so it's better than mids. the price sounds about right to me man.

7. Sounds decent... I ussually pay that for some dank

8. If it's some really nice dank then just keep buying it.

But it never hurts to expand your contacts and try new stuff out.

9. Ehhhh thats pretty steep.

I can get an 1/8th of some pretty good mids for 25$

That said, if its some fire, thats a fine price.

10. $60/8th are dank prices, if you didn't get some dank you got ripped off

11. yup where im from its 60 for an eight of some heady shit and 30 for an eight of mids

12. ONLY if it is absolute dank. And it's clear it is DANK

Smells like pure skunk, and you can clearly see the crystals on the weed... Then, and only then can you justify spending 60 dollars on an eighth..

13. Ye around here it's 20-25, but if it's really good shit, mbe. Though idc how good it is, im not paying a nickel over 50 for an eighth.