$60 for an 1/8 of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'General' started by dustyyy, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Is this a good price? I've never bought dank before because my tolerance is low (why bother?). But someone told me that this will last me longer than mids because I wont have to smoke as much to get high.

2. Whoever told you that is right, and the price really depends on your area but that's the average price for where I am.

3. Thanks. Anyone else? I'm picking it up tomorrow and will probably post pics

4. Yeah thats a decent price.

5. One good thing about dank is that since you don't smoke as much plant matter, your eyes don't get as red.

At least for me, anyway.

6. thats how much the eighth of sour diesel was for me.

enjoy it bro!

its in my top 5 strains :p

7. Yeah, Sour Diesel is a nice strain. Love it.

8. That's the standard price for something like SD around me as well, I won't say it's a good price, but it's expected.

9. Yeah. The thing about Sour D is its hard to find a good price. But, this is the standard price.

10. That's how much I usually pay for an eighth of Sour D. That's my favorite, and yes, it's well worth the money.

11. #11 iPwnF00lz, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    It gets you way more high if you smoke the same amount you would for mids, thus when I do my eyes turn into firecrackers crackling.

Edit: Not a bad price at all.

12. Eye redness has to do with the other CBNs you smoke contained in the plant matter, not the THC content. Danker herb has more CBNs too, but I'm saying for the same high you'd smoke less. No need to be wasteful, IMO

13. Your eyes get red because bud increases blood flow, dilates your blood vessels, and decreases pressure in the eye, which is directly caused by the THC content.

14. if its real sour diesel it is a good/average price.

but if its not, which is probably inst, than 50 an 8th is good. but just because it isnt sour d doesn't mean it inst good weed. so if you can afford it buy it:hello:

15. \t\t \t\t\t \t\t
    \t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t Marijuana decreases pressure in the eyes and increases blood flow. When this happens, the arteries in the eyeball expand (due to decreased pressure). These arteries, especially when expanded, are visible in the white portion of the eye and make the eye appear "bloodshot" or red. You got that much right.

It's not the THC content that does that though. Glaucoma is often treated by pills that contain cannabinoids like CBD in much higher amounts than THC. CBD also works to amplify the effects of THC, but is responsible for the stony feeling present in indicas rather than the headhigh THC gives you which is more noticable in a sativa high.

If what you're saying was true, than I wouldn't get red-eye from smoking repeatedly vaped weed, which I do, and they would use pure THC in glaucoma treatment instead of preferring CBD content over THC content.

Sorry for jacking this thread, OP.
    $60 for an 1/8th of some true Sour D is a great price in my area :D

16. It's cool. I was also fairly interested in the topic. Thanks for clearing it up. Thanks also for the input toward the Sour D.

17. Sour D is one of the finer strains i've come across, although where i live the price never(rarely) differs from dank to swag, so i got lucky and was able to pick up 5 grams for 50$ Canadian. But i would pay 60 for an eigth of quality Sour diesel hands down.

18. 60 is a standard price for a slice of dank in the northeast, so I would def pay 60 for some sour diesel

19. Id buy it. Just because I never find sour diesel around here.