Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

60 Days Of Not Smoking, Still Positive

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Imbored300, May 5, 2013.

1. I do not know what to do anymore. After 30 days, I was surprised I failed. After 60 days, I'm just pissed off. Everywhere I read says that marijuana leaves your system after 60 days, even if you smoked everyday. Can some please enlighten me or give me tips. Thank you! BTW on the 60th day I did see a faint second line, but it is extremely faint. On the 30th day there was no faint second line at all. I'm 6 foot 160lbs and young, so I don't know why this is taking forever. Please don't recommend bs detox. I want to do this naturally.

2. Workout and sweat a lot. Drink lots of water. There are tons of threads with suggestions about this.

3. Are you overweight?

Your fat stores in layers, after years of smoknig and having a lot of fat buildup (no offense) there is a huge layer of THC-COOH so you will detect for a while.

Once trick is to burn the fat with exercise/healthy diet, another trick is to eat a load of crap after quitting smoking to build fat with no THC.

One of those options is bette for you, you chose :p

But seriously 60 days is an abnormally long time.

Describe your build (weight, height, BMI, description)

I.E.

220Lbs, 6'5", BMI:20, Muscular

4. If you read what I posted....I said I was 160Lbs 6'0'', idc about BMI, and I'm just average.

5. I'm jelly of your reading comprehension skills. I really am.

Anyways OP, how often would you say you smoked before you stopped?

6. Its cause you're badluck brian bro

7. Yeah man, you just gotta accept that you're gonna always have a bad luck you know? Sorry brah :(

8. Man you need to workout consistently in order to pass the test easily.

9. What kind of drug test is it?

If the results key looks like this;
    [​IMG]

Then a faint second line means you tested negative no matter how faint it is.

10. Damn man that's crazy to hear I've passed naturally 4 or 5 days (can't remember) after being arrested with no detox, no exercise, and only the water they'd give me in the cell. Not trying to piss you off even more than what you are, but the good news is you're negative. If you ever see a 2nd line, no matter how faint, you passed. In the future drink a lot of liquids and make sure you're exercising lots especially cardio.

11. Thanks for the tips guys!

12. It's hard to say man. It took me like 3 months for it to get out of my system. They thought I was still smoking. Weird.

13. I've never heard it taking that long. 1 month for heavy users. Where you smoking an ounce a day?

14. Sounds like you're guys have shitty slow metabolisms.

That's fucking crazy.

15. Since its been asked but not answered.... Are you overweight?

That's likely why its taking so long.

What you posted doesn't help : If you're 6 foot and weigh 160 without working out, you probably got a decent amount of fat stores. We need an indication of how much of your weight is muscle, which translates to a relative estimate of metabolism. IOW - how often do you work out? Do you just do cardio? Do you strength train?

Start doing high intensity interspersed with cardio - It'll help you shed that pesky stored THC

16. It has been asked and answered. He said 6 foot and 160. That's underweight for this height.

17. #17 1sttimegrower, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
    Lol no its not.

I am 6 foot.

I weighed 145 at the beggining of this year, while benching 155 (Yeah, thin n weak w/e - remedying that through spring bulking :D)

So, if he doesn't work out, he has at LEAST 15 lbs of fat on me...

15 lbs of fat can store a lot of metabolites.

The main bit of info I'm looking for is how often he goes to exercise. If he hasn't been doing it at all, 2 months is not that long of a time to still fail tests if your metabolism is average.

Further, the TYPE and INTENSITY of exercise matters. You need to do something that'll eventually break down stored fat. Anything short can just deplete glycogen and other ready energy stores. Really, one needs to be aiming for a calorie deficit to shed the fat to test clean quicker - IOW, longer, or high intensity, workouts.