Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

60 days clean and still testing positive

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by A.C.greeneye, Aug 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I’ve been been clean for 60 days now and I’m stilling testing positive. About a week ago I purchase the detox drink “detoxify”. And waiting until today to take the first check weed kit. And still is positive. I’ve been buying these test since 30,45,55 days and I’m now starting to get pissed. I plan on going into the military and this is the only thing holding me back from talking to the recruiter. HELP WHAT DO I DO

2. You can go ahead and go talk with the recruiter....they aren't gonna send you to MEPS the first day you walk in there...go ahead and get the ball rolling, if you want to, while you are still waiting to pee clean.

• Like Like x 1
  3. We get people failing at 90 days so the current recommendation is a full 120 days.

BNW