6 x 600 watt air cool'd grow help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Jeremy 707, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Help I have some new equipment and would like the best lay out with what i have. 3 twin ballast ,6 hood's ,8'' fan , scrubber . Lay out is in this form
    scrubber/8x6x6 split /2 rows of 3, 6'' hood's/8x6x6split back to single 8'' out to attic the fan pull's not push . I also run a passive intake 10'' . All the work is on a 750 cfm 8'' ,fan temps with lights on never above 81 lights out never below 64 Is there a better way ? Maybe a 8'' on all 6 hood's .Remove scrubber out of loop and install another 8'' dedicated for room odor/ air exchange with passive intake .
    The flower room is 11' wide by 8 ' deep 7' tall. 3600 watt , 11x8=88 3600 divided by 88 is 40 watt's per not the best .
    How many girls in 2 gals would you fill tis space with using 2 gal grow pots ?
    Im having problems in the grow and with my latest editions things have suffered. I probably have other problems i don't know if its heat stress or lock out the seem to have lost their appetite to feed take's 4 day's to dry up usually its every other day . Any help would b awesome im thinking my ph meter is a fluke .calibrates to 7.0 check it every water . we are wk 8 flower in there

2. Pictures would help

3. Also i have a fan dedicated to cooling my lights and a fan dedicated to my scrubber pullin odor and hot air out... Its hooked up to a CAP day/ night thermostat... Then have dehumidifier because i usually have high humidity....

4. Link all your lights together as efficient as possible with little to no sags and have your fan push air through. Then for scrubber.. Set it up so fan pulls air through scrubber and out your tent/ grow room. Hope this helps