6 weeks so far

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bobby820, Apr 3, 2004.

1. one more time

Attached Files:

2. white hairs..

Attached Files:

3. dont even bother with those lights. go to home depot and get soem compact foro's there the energy sayver bulbs, get the ighest watage you can get.

4. It's an outdoor grow now I just used those so the close up pictures would come out clear

5. i've been trying to grow a plant for a good couple months now, since november and i haven't achieved anything. (i mean anything...) i've tried outdoor techniques and indoor, i've tried many suggested methods from a couple sources and i have no idea what's going on. i can no longer grow outdoors which seriously sux ass. do you have any advice or suggestions?

6. pm me with your setup. lighting, distance from light, soil type, fertilizers and when you use them, how you start the seeds.

7. here's an update of the flowering..

Attached Files:

8. another....:smoke:

Attached Files:

9. :smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

10. :smoke:v:smoke:
    THe shadow really fucked with this pic

Attached Files:

11. looking real nice man! Dont get greedy and start picking ealry buds. :D make sure oyu give them some ferts lime miracle grow with migh P (middle number on the fert rating) go to a nursery and ask for a high phosphorus nutrient, if they ask what your growing there tomatoes. Or you can go the orgainic route and buy a bag of bone meal and blood meal. Then put a layer of the bone meal on top of your soil and put a teaspoon of blood meal in your water and feed them 3 times rotating ferts/plain water. After that they wotn need much nitrogen and they'll use up the bone meal to make fat buds. If you use the bone/blood meal and havent used any chem ferts you wont need to flush them in the end.

You could also give them a transplant about now.

12. Is this a female?? How much longer will the flowering take?

13. 1oz that would be great.. The other two are a lil bit younger probably like 5-6 weeks old..the middle one is going really well and has a thick stalk on it

Attached Files:

14. The small one on the right is the same age as the middle one but I had two going in that pot and I think it fucked with the growth.. you can check my thread in outdoor called one week..

15. Lol you might actually get a half o outa those things....nice job lol...Ida prally just thrown em out in the begining

16. When are they going to start to smell??

17. since they atre outside they wont smell strongly, but try taking a leaf between the fingers and gently run it, if your fingers dont get a smell from that, u have been growing oregano. :D

18. question is posible to start flowering an outdoor plant early??

19. Sure you can put it under 24/7 light indoors for about a week then put it out and it should flower.

20. what type of lamp? I want the most inexpensive thing..