6 weeks so far

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bobby820, Apr 3, 2004.

1. I repotted it into a 3 gal

Attached Files:

2. 154

Attached Files:

3. WOW looking good. Make sure when you water, water the whole pot not just around the plants stem.

4. and try to let it get as much sun as possible to bush it out a bit, and also for the wind to blow to strengthen it's stem for the flowering phase...........lokking a lot better.........Peace out...........Sid

5. Should this plant flower soon???

6. id put it somewhere a bit windy like sid said but id stake it up 1st. do it a bit lose so the plant can move but make sure it cant blow over.

7. you should top or tie down the palnts to make em more bushey.

8. How do you od that??

9. look it up look for LST or low stress training, or Fim or top for the pruning (removing the top growth node). It's in my outdoor grow guide too \/.

10. nice improvement..... see the difference with the foliar growth now that it gets more light?... not to mention the fact that it's good old sunlight ... good job :)

good luck

11. I'm starting to see white hairs pop out now near the top.. Does that mean it's getting ready to flower??

12. yea, but it shouldnt be in flower so soon. It shouldnt flower till august.

13. grower this plant was started under a grow light do you think that sped up the process or anything..

14. It goes by light schedule not age. Unless if you tricked it to flower from irregular lighting.

15. hmm hopefully.. I need some weed..ha

16. probably grew so tall and horrible looking, because i notice that the light is coming in a a really weird angle. my advice, kill them, put them in a shoe box, and give them a proper funeral

17. That's not how they are when they get sun light.. It's direct I only move them to take pictures.. I cut 3 I only have one of those left..

18. [​IMG]

The one from this grow is on the right the other 4 which you can't really see are new ones

19. Here's a lil update.. I started flowering this one it's only been 3 days..

20. another

Attached Files: