6 weeks so far

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bobby820, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Paranoid about what buddy my electric went up a 100 bucks in a month can't afford that shit.. So I'm doing an outdoor grow now.. I started 4 new ones about a week ago.. and I still kept one of those long ones outside on my patio and put the rest down in the valley near my house... so fuck you..haha :smoking:

2. sorry dude..
    100 bucks shit man that is alot ,what lights did you have on.

3. That would take 2000w of lights! I dont think you had 2k's burning over plants that small. A 400w adds about $20 to your bill a month. It must have been from somehting else like you were making lots of hot pockes in the microwave or use your electric range too often.

4. I had 3 agro grow lights 80 watts each.. They weren't good lights obviously.. bassically all they did was run up my electric and grew those lanky things.,..

5. Agro, Gro, Pant light, etc...:D don't get that shit ... Never!!!

6. sorry guys but this doesnt add up to me.
    this guy got six weeks into a grow(half way there).then wants to kill them or put them out side cause his elec bill was to high(how much is bud again).now hes started again(i dont now if hes using inside lights).
    and he got a 100 buck bill from flouros.
    sorry bobby its just doesnt make sence to me( but not alot of things do most of the time).
    hang on im just going to roll a joint out of bud i grew...

and i dont like to be told to fVck my self to be honest.

jay

7. I care

8. you will if you get banned for flaming........Peace out.......Sid

9. So you your tellin me I should spend an extra 2 hundred on electric for plants that weren't going to produce taht much bud.. When I can go to my friend and get more than I would ever get from those plants for half that price??? Does not make any sense to me.. (but not a lot of things do most of the time)

10. Now that makes sence bobby......

11. whats flaming? is that like setting fire to your farts? yeah ban them for that. i wish people would speak english on here...

12. flaming is makin fun of someone or something I don't know..

13. it's like telling people to go f**k themselves etc, and being generally obnoxious............yeah my mate did the lighter and the butane from the ass, burned a few hairs in the process, doubt he'll be trying it again.........Peace out.........Sid

14. if your using $200 worht of electric youd need to be burning 2k of light like i said. To not get allot of bud from them would be hard even with the worst genetics.

15. I had shitty lights plain and simple.. Maybe those lights would have worked but look how thin it is how much is it going to hold?? They just weren't going to cut it.. here is the one I kept on my patio

Attached Files:

16. The stem as gotten a lot stronger and is starting to get thicker.. Who knows what will happen I have it in a place that gets strong sun light for about 5 hours each day..

Attached Files:

17. looking better. You might want to think about transplanting into 5 gal pots soon.

18. just find a good place to put em in the ground.... never know, if you put em by a small creek, they might just flower, create seeds, die, then next year there could be hundereds of little seedlings along side the creek.... that would be a plesent surprize..... head back to the creek in afew years and see huundereds of flowering plants.... oh man i'd probably pass out and drown in the creek from excitment....

19. man do that with some a good pool of good genetics and get a field of dreams man.

20. lol now thats something i would love to see.... not you passed out by the way :D