6 weeks into flower hermie??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by liplayer101, Feb 8, 2012.

1. They looked fine no balls or sacs just beautiful white pistols untill recently.Theres very few of these sacs and they look like there giving birth to more hairs. tell me what you think? I cloned the shit out off these plants too so am i even more screwed?

Attached Files:

2. The second picture just looks like calyxes. Either pinch em to see if there's seeds inside or leave them. They don't look like pollen sacs, but they do look odd. May just be an odd sativa?

Oh, and is that a tiny worm on your plant in the second picture on the bottom branch?

3. you have swollen calyxes thats all. check for beans though.

4. Looks like seed filled calyxes....squeez em see if they're hard ..they aren't male flowers, they have pistils coming out the top, but the pistils are totally dead so that's what usually happens with pollination.

5. They are kind of hard and i opened a few some looked like seeds. Now i figure i might as well just keep flowering them since theres no pollen sacs? Also what does that mean if i cloned a hermie before they started morphing, will that clone carry on the characterictics of the hermie or will it remain a female untill it gets stressed? these plants are 7 months old im kind of upset now

6. that blows that they look like seeds

my friend said he had some herm from stress of flushing last 2 weeks of flowering ive never heard of that tho other than from him

7. My buddy whos house thier out was very lax on taking the males out, im thinking we pollenated the batch. when i cut the males down i was seeing small amounts of pollen. I baged them right over the top before i slowely moved them out of the flower room. i guess i was too late. How will this affect quality? some of these bag seeds are smelling pretty dank right now :(

8. look like seed pods to me. it will affect the quality some since the plant will now direct it's energy towards the seed development.