6 weeks In flower serious issues!!! Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gasconade, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Hi guys,

Here’s a run down really quickly of set up.
    - coco/perilite 50/50
    - ph going in 6.1 same coming out (no inbetween flushes)
    - temp 26.5 to 27.1 degrees Celsius
    - humidity between 35% to 40% varies
    - 600 watt hps sitting 30cm above canopy
    - bio nova advance mineral line nutes

I don’t know what he issue is is it nutrient deficiency or is it light burn. Losing my mind I’m only 3 weeks out from flushing!!

Please help me any tips welcome :(

Attached Files:

2. Phosphorous deficiency.

You're close enough to harvest to where it's not a huge deal, but you could up your main phosph nute by 25% for a feeding or 2

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's really hard to make weed plants toxic with phosphorus since phosphorus and calcium both are the biggest part of feeding a plant and building cellular division

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey man,

Thank you for the response. I will take the advice on board and next feed shall have more phosphorus.

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not really related to your question, but:

Is there enough circulating air at lower levels? I see what appears to be a fan control in the shots..
    That plant is very bushy, and you do not need any bud rot issues at this stage (or any stage for that matter)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I appreciate all questions or help, so I have a really strong intake fan that inflates the tent so that the atmosphere inside stays fresh and a current movement of air instead of intake and then suction I have suction as well of course directly into a carbon filter

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's good, But I must tell you that I am running a 440 cuft exhaust and still added 2x 6" recirculating fans.
    I keep mine bush AF on purpose..
    Lower leaves will block out everything..including indirect air flow..Keeping any bugs from making homes down below is def. Plus.
    5-25-18.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. That Crackleberry is looking good.
    I do have 2 x 5'' fans or a bigger 12'' I can include I guess.
    I'll take your word for it and stick it there today.
    Would you recommend defoliating any affected leaves as of right now? I am 2nd day into week 6 of flower

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanx..Those are old shots and them plants are jarred..
    Here is a recent shot. I had just removed a plant to give my breeding project more room too breath..It was not enough and now she has her own tent.(That is her (ONE plant in the front of the 1st picture))
    2nd shot is her alone in a 2x4x 6..(luckily my breeding tent was empty and clean)

NO I would not defol this late in flower..I don't defol at all past week 3 .
    9-4-18.JPG 9-6-18.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. What are you feeding them for bloom nutes? If you’re using a pk boost, I would say that’s phosphorus toxicity causing a calcium lockout. I battle this sometimes with my powdered pk boost nutes (flower Fuel) as they are high in p and k. Actually battling it now and lowering my nutes to solve it. Only with two out of four plants though. If your ph was lower Maybe phosphorus deficiency but 6.2 will aid uptake of phosphorus, and lockout calcium as well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's a neat set up very nice.
    I have some previous posts with set up in it. I don't have any to hand at the moment to post but they are on here.
    Plants are looking immaculate!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey man,

I am on a mineral feeding plan with bio nova nutes:
    - Coco Forte A+B
    - BN X- CEL
    - The missing link
    - BN - Zym

That's the current nutes it's on all mineral according to feed chart I am working. nutes are starting to decrease with each week of course

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are you saying to reduce ph to around 6.0?

14. Coco is different then soil..
    Soil PH (watering/feed) should be between 6.2-6.8 (varying within this range is the way to go)

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's as I read correctly. I believe soil is a completely different ball game.
    Coco/Perilite is like a semi hydro.
    Not only that it's sitting in an airpot. Pot drys out every two days and gets hand fed and PH checked before each individual feed

• Like Like x 1
  16. A ph swing is beneficial in any grow. Like buzzer said, soil is 6.2-6.8. Hydro (coco is a hydro medium) is 5.5-6.2. If you look at nutrient uptake ph charts, the fine line between calcium and phosphorus is at that 6.0 ph. A constant ph will lockout those nutes below or above the ph requirements If you ph your res to 5.5 and let it rise to 6.2 through the week and ph back down to 5.5, this will give you your range for complete uptake.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. What is the phosphorus and calcium content of the nutrient regime? I’m just trying to determine if your phosphorus deficient or toxic.

18. I use cloth pots (same air pruning concept)..
    BUT for extended veg..I made these for less than a dollar each (used a soldering iron to punch the holes)..
    Works great!!
    air pot 2.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  19. figure as NPK?