Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6 weeks clean. Drug test came up POSITIVE

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KushxChronz, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Is this even possible? I havent smoked in 6 weeks and i took a drug test on monday, got the results 2day and it came up positive for THC. The only way THC could have entered my body was from second hand smoke, but I was outside of the car when the smoking was going on. But i could still clearly smell the weed. Is it from that? Any feedback would be appreciated

2. damnn homie that is crazy, well were you a serious smoker before you stopped? If so how many years had you been smoking for?

3. i dont understand that shit. i got clean in only 1 and a half weeks. thats really gay...

4. Isnt this what we were arguing about not too long ago?
    a week or 2.
    you said your cousin was smoking in the car?
    in my mind.
    If you can smell it clearly, you are getting some form of THC.

5. ya i made a thread about that like 2 weeks ago.. but every1 said it woulden't show up on the test and it did

6. ya i was, 4 years

7. Was it a hair test or a urine test?

8. urine

9. 4 weeks is just an average people use...it could stay in your system anywhere from 20-90 days...

i'm almost positive second hand smoke had nothing to do with this

10. I would have to completely disagree with that.. the smell of weed has nothing to do w/ THC... THC is not what gives weed the smell we all know so well. Also what kinds of "forms" of THC can you get?

Second hand smoke didnt cause you to fail your drug test, although 6 weeks is a while some people have much different bodies than others, there are so many factors that have to be taken into acount such as metabolism, body composition and even lifestyle and diet... shitty that you failed your test hopefully it wasnt for court or anything too important...

11. Are you a particularly large, or rotund person?No offense just helps me undrstand if fat can store for longer periods

12. Are you serious? You could have easily flushed out your urinary trackt with 2 or 3 days of drinking cranberry juice. Wow. I would understand if it was a blood test, but wow.

13. no im 5' 8.. 145 pounds

14. never heard of anybody cleaning there system in 2 days with cranberry juice.. and plus they could tell if your trying to dilute

15. what do you drink normally? soda and stuff really doest help much compared to water. ive heard of people passing tests in a few days and others failing them after four weeks or so, but never six. was this test for the government or for a job or something? drinking plenty of water and takin pisses is usually a good base of strategy.

16. Yeah six is not impossible if you have a slow metabolism... Even so its very unlucky

17. False positive maybe? did you have advil/ibuprofen

18. I've gotten clean in under a day, smoked the day before a probation drug test.

It all depends on how many fat cells are turned over in your body/

19. heh, this thread just freaked me out cause im gonna be taking a drug test here in a week or so and ill have been clean for about 5 weeks. Oh well hopefully everything will go well.

20. Was this your first drug test? The court officers that administered my tests said that they basically "test you down". So the first test will deffinately have thc show up, but as long as all your later tests show decreasing amounts of thc then your good.

I am not sure if this is the way your testing place does it, i know my first test had thc but they didnt count it as a fail as long as my second test was lower