Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.6 of some dank purple

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bleeze, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Ok whats up GC! I got me some really good grade A purple kush. I mean seriously like this is very dank. It reeks like crazy even if you're outside and its in your pocket. Anyway, enough chit chat, I have about .5-.7 and was wondering if this is enough for an edible, keep in mind it is dank. So is it enough for an edible or would I be better off smoking it? I would have already done it but I've read too many failures with edibles and just wanted a little insight. It can be anything really but please provide a recipe or at least a link to one. Oh and please make sure you've tried it and it works, don't want it to be a waste. Before you ask, yes I have access to a stove. Thanks in advance!

2. bumpity bump

3. You're probably better off smoking it with that small of an amount.

4. that's definitely enough for an edible. you probably won't even have to use all of it if you made a firecracker. .3 would be just fine.

5. Also would like to know, anyone know what to do with .6 of dank?

6. fire cracker. I would smoke it but you can easily make a fire cracker with a gram or little less