Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6 month t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kimdracula, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Yeahahahahah,
    I'm on my ...

3rd month starting August.

Only cuz I'm on probation and I get weekly drug tests

Anyway, I've completely forgotten what it is like to be high, and it's probably gonna be exactly like my first time all over again :hello:

Although I fiend.

I'm the first person to ever suffer withdrawal from MJ,
    Had to order some pep spice to keep me cool,
    I wonder if it'll work while I wait for the holy bud?

2. I honestly have the same problem sometimes. When I'm off for a week or so due to dealers coming and going I start to feel a little depressed and sometimes lose my appetite. I remember how much fun I had high, and then I realize how boring life can get when you're not smoking. If you just put it past you and do stuff to keep your interest it shouldn't be that big of a problem, though. It's all in your head.

3. Taking a very long t break too, trying to get hired so i will have to be able to pass a piss test. Going on about 2 and a half months.

4. my 2 week t-break ends tomarrow