Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6 month T-break over what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I went 392 days without smoking. First time back took .5 mil of some very concentrated Green Dragon, then smoked a small joint that was a mixture of AK47/Hash Plant, Homegrown Mexi Sativa, Blue Cheese, Casey Jones, and a small piece of quisey ISO hash made from mixed Kushes.

Blended the weed together then kneaded in the hash working it with my fingers.
    Took the GD, then walked the dog in some nearby woods and smoked the joint.
    Could have stopped after the second hit, but finished the joint, came home and layed on the floor for 40 minutes unable to move.

I think I over did it, but a little excess is good for ya.

go for it.

2. I was actually thinking of doin this before i knew if i was going to get probation or not. (1 month T-break waiting for papers) Shit tho thanks for reminding me. Think I might do this then go to the park the next dday

3. Smoke all the weed

4. Yeup its in the wrap. The day of court im gonna take a few hits. (maybe not. Depends) then the day after im gonna smoke a shit ton with a bunch if close friends. Hopefully the one actually brings a QP like he said. Hes usually on his word. So i hope!