6 Month plant is it ready?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jackjr17, May 3, 2012.

1. It been from a plant to this in 6 month can I cut it now? Please I need help I can email pics

2. Post pics here. No one here will give you an email address.

3. Can't iPhone won't let me

4. I have an iPhone and post pics no problem.....download he GC app. Try from a computer....people don't give (and shouldn't ask) for personal contact info.....and no one can answer your question without pics and all the details on your grow.

5. Are you sure it is MJ plant you talking about :) Just kidding . Simple ,plant "readines" can be determined by color of the tricombs (sticky substance on the leafs and buds ) ,but you need a magnifying glass or microscope . If tricombs are clear plant is not ready , if most of the tricombs are milky and some amber , the it is ready to be cut down , if all tricombs are dark then it is too late....

6. Have yall read the sticky about not posting photos from your i phone... outdoor grow section

7. Photos not going to do any justification unless they are macro shots , but if he can take macro shots then I guess he be able to tell himself by looking at tricombs.