Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6 month owner of the MFLB with a question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marrijane420, Mar 30, 2011.

1. #1 Marrijane420, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    So as the title says ive had my MFLB for about 6 months and i have a question. I have nothing but good things to say about the unit itself but the charger that came with my box is just a piece. It worked fine up until two weeks ago, so wondering if it was the charger or the store bought batteries. I decided to buy some of the batteries the Magic-Flight company sells. I received them and popped them in my charger and nothing.. no charge whatsoever. So ive come to the conclusion its the charger and i want to use this vape ASAP so is there any suggestions on some rechargable battery chargers? thanks for all input:smoke::hello:

2. Target, walmart, or what have you should have the special charger that is needed.

3. duracell my *****

4. How much do you think one of those would run me for?

5. i got the quick charge energizer batteries from walmart. It came with 4 2500 batteries and takes 15 minutes to charge 2 or 30 minutes to charge all 4. I thought it was the best choice at the time to help save time charging

6. Sweet, i will have to check that out. Thanks for the advice man!:smoke:

7. You have to take off the wrapper and rub off all the sticky goo. Its kinda a bitch but the batteries are way better then the standard ones that comes with the mflb