6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Upinsmoke420365, Jun 24, 2017.

1. What was the flower time frame for that strain? Almost looks like she's starting to finish up and suck the nutes/energy from the fan leaves but six weeks is a bit early for all that.

2. 11-13 weeks grow time according to Nirvana site.[​IMG]

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ok cool, I have mine about 15-17 inches from top of canopy. Got my average temp down to 75 degrees now with my tent and 2 exhaust vents out and 2 vent fans in with a small oscillating fan running inside the tent

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea they coming on now,,,looking good,,,good luck,,,I also think it could be heat burn from light the 2 leaves,,,,,nothing to worry about,,,happy smoking

5. Ya I am not to worried, I am going to start the flush soon. Trichomes are a nice milky white. I will harvest no latter then the 10th of October.[​IMG]

6. Hey guys, sorry for jumping in here, I haven't gotten a response on my thread so maybe you guys could help..

I picked my northern lights up to check the run off and noticed it has roots hanging out the bottom. Is this something that may ruin the whole plant? what are your opinions?

Attached Files:

7. Hammercam. No. They have pots that are specifically desined to allow roots to hit air surface. The process is called air pruning or some shit like that. Ur plant will be fine. Might want to transplant into a bigger pot though if ur roots are getting that big. Just my suggestion, as always take it with a grain of salt.

Your friendly neighborhood 187budz

400w hid 5G DWC coco Berry Bomb first indoor grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey man just wanted to let you know, I grew this same auto strain from nirvana 2 summers ago.
    I grew it outside, and it was chopped down around 110 days from the seed popping. So your grow is right on schedule with mine if you harvest by the 10th of Oct. Looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks. Ya man honestly I was expecting harvest a lot faster then this, but its all good. I will start a new strain right after this grow. I just have not decided what I will get for seeds yet.

10. How many gallons is it? How many weeks are you into flowering?

11. I think nirvana genetics are a little slower to mature compared to some other brands, but you will not be disappointed by the smoke. Great taste! If you cure for a month it has a great smell, and the high is super heady! Definitely competes with the bud I bought in Denver. Im wanting to grow this again now lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I already tried a test bud. I don't really smoke BTW. 2 hits from a glassbowl and I was wrecked lol. Super intense head high, uplifting and everything was funny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Exactly how I remember it! Keep us posted I wanna know your dry weight from this haul!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Looking good man

• Like Like x 1
  15. 94 day update. Same feed regiment. Including primary bud shots of each plant, and full pic. Also including trichome shot where I just started seeing amber trics. I plan to start my flush tomorrow and chop on the first. Can't wait to chop and cure. Enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. :popcorn:enjoying the updates m8

• Like Like x 1
  17. Upinsmoke... pretty sure my flush durasticly slowed down the yellowing and plant started growing pretty good again but I'm pretty sure I'm still getting the yellowing. So in the past few days iv discovered the whole hard water talk. I have hard water at around 210 ppm. I feed with gh flora trio. Do you think I'm overdosing the cal-mag or other micro nutes because I'm using gh micro with tap water over 200 ppm?