6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Upinsmoke420365, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Thanks. Seems like you got the idea down though. Next grow ditch the CFL's and get a LED. Even a marshydro 300w will do fine for a single plant with good training. 65 USD Amazon.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea that's my plan to do. Thanks brother. I'll send updates once it gets rolling!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey! Little proud moment.. my Thunder haze has been slow developing pistils and new growth, so I raised the pot about 12" since it's a short plant and it took off nicely! [​IMG][​IMG]

Don't forget to bring a towel!
    Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice! How much longer do you think you have at that point?

5. [​IMG][​IMG]

Trying to learn, what am I looking at? Are these going to flower or is this something the plant just does for growth? this is my northern light auto, day 35.

Don't forget to bring a towel!
    Grasscity Forum

6. Those are buds dude! Flip your lights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nothing to worry about lol. I usually only see the small single ones on lower branches between nodes.

8. Crop looks good Smoke! I’ve enjoyed watching the progression. I’m on my third harvest now and finally on a 30 day cycle, I’ve learned a ton following your posts, and learning along with you! Couple more weeks and you should be chopping!

9. Thanks. Always nice to know my post helped someone along. I plan to post all the way to chop, yield and cure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sweet, I look forward to it!

What are your thoughts on curing? I’m currently drying six plants and plan to cure in jars for around four weeks. But I’ve heard guys say the old timers used to take it from the jars after a month and go up to six more months in paper bags. Have you ever heard of this?

11. I don't think putting it in paper bags would be a good thing as you would loose moisture and end up with some seriously dry bud.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are your leds 300w? And how close did you have them to top canopy?

14. You place the buds in the paper bag in a way where they are not all packed together but thinly layered... Bud shredded paper bud shredded paper bud.... And so on. While they are fresh.. Post 24hours after cutting and let hang dry. Then mason jars half full burping once a day. Is the way i have heard it done.

15. No they are pretty thick so far. I chopped one small popcorn bud the other day for a test. I can't lie I don't smoke, so 2 hits totally wasted me. Totally a euphoria, happy, and giggling high. I drove my girlfriends nuts .[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. 81 day update. 6 weeks flowering. Currently feeding 1/3 teaspoon Dyna-gro per gallon, each plant gets 1/gallon. Next day I feed 1/6 teaspoon Dyna-gro per gallon, 1/2 gallon per pot. All phed to 5.5 to 6. Getting so close, though only thing that's bothering me is they are slowly turning a lime green hue. But that's to be expected considering they are receiving low nitrogen. Just know I been using tap water my whole grow, I have not added calmag. Enjoy :).[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mannn. I can't wait .. I think I'm going to flip mine ... s0 she done by Christmas

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1