6 inch skeleton of an "alien-like" creature, found in a ghost town. Chile.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChronicPhonix, May 1, 2013.

1. #2 davros of skaro, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
  2. Dailymail is junk like the british equivalent of national enquirer.

3. I call bullshit. it is in too good of condition to be real. unless it was mummified, it wouldn't have any remains of skin/flesh. plus it looks like straight rubber

4. Idc what it is.

I think Humans are a form a alien life

We just dont realize that we're "aliens"

Alien is a term to describe something unknown to you

So technically any race coming to Earth would see us as aliens

5. I saw that it was proven to be a deformed human baby on FB

6. It was proved to be a 5 to 8 year old roughly and 9% of its dna was unknown, although the rest was human

7. i saw thison yahoo, read the whole thing and bugged out

supposedly this thing genome closely resembles the human genome , trippy

8. What if you saw that little fucker running past you at 10mph. I'd get goosebumps.

9. I'd probably try to have sex with it, or stick it in my anus. Lemmiwinks

Omega369 :wave:

10. That's an interesting way to look at it my man, I agree. :smoke:

11. It's been confirmed by Standford top scientists that isn't a hoax or a fetus. It also live 6-8 years on earth in an extremely dry and arid place with no medical technology available. They also have no known form of dwarfism that accounts for all it's medical anomalies (for instance it has only 10 ribs)

It's for sure atleast half human. If nothing more, it's a crazy medical enigma. Imagine that thing alive.

12. "Ok, we're not going to rip you in half or burn you alive or cut your head off. We're doing do something much worse. We're going to shove you in that man's anus until you die!"

:laughing: :eek: :bolt:

13. Sorry for the DP.

Yeah, I was skeptical of this because Greer was pushing it. However, it seems to be holding up out there...

I think this is something.

There. I said it.

Now go back to sleep, everyone. Nothing to see here.

14. looks like a bad movie prop.

15. It has passed all of the necessary tests to prove it's real. WHAT is it? That's the question.

And if it was indeed a 6 year old child, that's still significant in itself.

16. it probably hasn't passed anything.

unless i read this in a scholarly journal i'm going with fake.

17. Super interesting.

I'm interested to see where this story goes. It could be a major breakthrough, with any amount of possibilities.

18. we can't find the missing link and many people believe we were visited by aliens before. is the sudden increase in intelligence from primitive monkey brain to intelligent being and more distinct features a project of alien mating with neanderthals? if i visited another planet i'd definitely want to knock up some hot alien chicks