Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6 grams of dank shake for 30 dollars. good deal or no?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FunBlameMonster, May 16, 2012.

1. So my dealer sells 3 grams of shake for 15. It's a mixture of different dank and he says he has no use for it so he sells it cheap. Would you guys buy it?

2. fuck yeah. I love shake.

3. ive got no problem with shake but its a bit pricey for me at the price youre getting it at...a few dispensaries i know will sell you a half ounce for $45 and its killer.

4. It's weed.. Shake is pretty much what a joint is ;)

5. If you pass on that man...you will regret it

6. Id get that all day!

7. Yea go for it sound like a good deal ...

8. rather have the buds it came from tbh but yeah good deal.

9. Its always better to break up bud and then roll a joint but shakes aren't bad for the price your getting it. Keep toking

10. Why do people ask questions with such ridiculously obvious answers?

11. If it really is dank with not a ton of leaves/stems id def do it

12. Because its obviously not obvious to them! ;)

No question is a stupid question. :smoke:

13. Touche. :cool:

14. But I'm with you

I know We sure as hell know that is obviously one hell of a deal :D

15. Don't gotta rub it in :smoke:

16. make sure they weigh it before they sell it! shake looks more than what it is! good luck man

17. Sounds great to me.

Have fun making hash or edible with it. Though I find 'sugar leaf' shake gives me a different kind of buzz when smoked, however much many may look down upon such practise.

18. Well I already bought it before I asked. But one of my buddies said it was a bad deal. I disagreed, but was curious. So i came and asked here.

19. Idunno. Id have to see it to be honest