6 day hospital stay.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DatDamDog, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Hello guys. I have a journal in progress, but I have a question for the full committee.

I’m going in for a tumor removal and another procedure. I want to know if my babies will survive?

I was going to do a heavy water tonight and than put in these self drips.

I bought these for $5
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Also I’m going to put in some ice cubes before the cab picks me up.

Or - please. Your ideas. I don’t want to come back to dead plants.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks everyone. Please help me save my meds.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Idk about your plants as I don't grow dude but I hope ur operations go all good man :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I can't tell how big of pots your plants are in....how long does it normally take to dry out after a watering?

Regardless of your answer to that question, I think your plants will be ok....for 6 days...if you give em a good watering before ya go. ...and it's not dry by that evening....

4. Heavy water before leaving for the hospital, theyll be fine when you come back. Thirsty, but fine. Given your conditions arent hot and dry

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks. I appreciate it! I will hopefully be back with my Grownright when I get home. I just hope they don’t die

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. May I ask. If you think I should use nutes in the water?

7. Feed how you normally would! Could give them regular amount of nutes you normally do.

8. Feed how you normally would! Could give them regular amount of nutes you normally do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. And regarding your tumor removal, follow up with some good cannabis oil. All you need is a maintenance dose if all is clear with your labs. I'm happy to guide you through the process if you are not on the oil already.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Thanks. I never made or used oil before. I would really like your help when the time comes. please.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Glad to help. Just pm me anytime. I don't sell it, only guide people through dosage, ways to combat the high if you're not interested in being high, and how to make it in a clean way for your body and different ways to use it for healing. You can even use it topically on tumors with caster oil and it will start to bring them down. Wish I caught you about a month ago but anyway, good luck with your healing and feel free to ask me questions anytime.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Guys. I leave tonight at 9pm. My lights will be off by then. Will I harm them if I go in the room with a flash light and give my babies a big douse of water before I leave?

13. No, they will be ok....you're fine to go ahead and do that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks! I just want to make sure - I read on here that it must be fully dark during the 12 hours or they will turn to herms. I just want them to be happy while I’m gone. I look at them at least 5 times a day and I’m excited to see the growth from not looking at them for so long. I’m scared as shit about this serg. Pray for me guys. I will post pictures when I come home from hospital

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dont worry about it dog.......:lmafoe:.....get it??? :love-m3j:

But seriously, don't worry.....I'm sure you are in great hands. You will definitely be in my thoughts. I will hit the bong for ya while you are gone

• Like Like x 1
  16. I had to leave town for a few days years ago and I did the same thing that u are doing. I watered heavy and put those dripping things in my pot. My plant was fine. Good luck with your surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. What would be the purpose of adding ice cubes?