6 Autos going :) 2nd Transplant ??

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Funkadelic777, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Got 6 auto's going on my 2nd grow .. Ak47 , Critical Kush , Cash crop , Blue treacle , Girl scout cookies and Star Dawg.

The Star Dawg struggled from the off ( see one of pics, bottom right plant ) and so i pulled it and have threw in a white rush and has sprouted and under a prop in tent... I figured no point wasting light on a bad seed .

Started them in 1.5 litre pots then transplanted to 8 litre pots but now at 3 weeks and 2 days they look like they are going to out grow these pots ??

I'll update this diary as i go along :) [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Never transplant autos homie

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3. I use 5-10 gallon pots for autos depending on how many I'm growing 7 gallon currently using

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah i had read that but ive had another world of growth difference between seedling straight into finishing 16 litre cloth pots ( first grow ) and transplanting from small pots to 8 litre pots this grow . But then i added perlite this time and my atmosphere is alot better ? I only have 80x80x160cm space for 6 plants with a 600 w hps hanging around 130 cm. Do you think i'll be ok in these pots considering the bottom of pots has lots of roots poking thru ? The biggest plant has plenty soil left to fill tho . Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  5. I disagree like they say do not supercrop autos
    Autos are a lot stronger than people give them credit for my current widow has now been transplanted 2 times no ill effect and root system now thriving
    My last auto a blue tooth was transplanted 4 times and supercroped heavily still producing just over 7.5oz dry from a 400 w hps it's all about reducing shock to a minimum like any plant I do it in low light and make shore pot is ready and covered again fast then given light feed containing 3ml rhizotonic for next 3 feeds and they don't even skip a beat if anything take off
    People need to meerly experiment and will discover what can be done with these girls they are not the fragile things they once where

6. T
    Try supercroping 2 weeks into flower you'll be surprised at the result ;) I was that's for shore they form bigger knuckle than photo periods do and thrive

7. It can work out but your odds of hurting it are alot higher than with photo period plants when you can just veg longer to recover you can't do that with autos since they have a limited life span seasoned auto grower here's my first Coco coir grow with 2 of my own strain First Coco grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have done this with all autos I've grown first time was accident and when I witnessed in both recovery then quality and size of that branch I did it to all of them same as transplanting I found there to be more issues and slower growth in starting within final pot than transplant as you would any other I've never had one die nor had negative effects as a result of either suppercroping nor transplant I've also found even further benifits to this since switching from soil to coco autos in coco respond amazingly to transplant as they also to to suppercrop I'm not one to give false or misleading information my friend and have tested my theories many times with my own before even speaking of the "forbiden methods" so to speak

9. All I'm saying is it's not a good idea forsure ive tried it as well and about 20-30% of the time it's a smaller harvest than if I started in a large pot first check out my grow there massive at just under or about 5 weeks old I lsted the hell out of them and then scroged them and I can tell it's going to be a huge harvest guessing 2-3lbs in a 4x6 foot area

10. Planning on running my own strain my next grow I'm killing it with the size of my own strain I'm thinking of calling purple Punch it's purple bud and just massive

• Like Like x 1
  11. image.jpeg This widow started life 3 weeks ago in a small 4 inch pot in soil coco perlite mix was transplanted into final pot at first true set in same medium after another week I thought something to be wrong as she appeared to do not a lot at all so I made the decision to transplant again where I discover yes she had shot multiple roots deep into the soil but they where skiny not fat and robust as they should have been I removed most of the root system and repoted this time back into coco and fed her as mentioned above within 2 days her leaves stood up and she exploded over the last 5 days to become healthy and strong as you see I may start yet another journal to show how she progresses as I will like all the others supercrop her heavily 2 weeks into setting flower when stretch is at its fastest

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks guys.. Just gonna leave them in 8 litre pots now they are doing great. I'll just have to water more. I cant comment on supercropping but i transplanted all these autos from small pots and they are going crazy . Im just doing alot of tucking and hiding the big fan leaves under bud sites and bending branches with bud sites on to expose them but no to the point of supercrop .

13. I'll try that with my 2 tallest :) might be too late now seen as ive just removed all tiny shitty bud sites low down lol 4 weeks old tomorrow , going great . Should not be too far off starting to flower now :) [​IMG]

14. Wait till they full start to stretch mate works a treat

15. I did mine once started showing white hairs in tips n was stretching like mad I ended up with 7.5 oz off that girl

• Like Like x 1
  16. i'm hoping the 2 tallest finish theyre vertical growth very soon tbh pal or im gonna be vertically challenged lol The other 3 must be bushy strains cos they havnt stretched at all , might tie the 3 bushy ones cos the middles are choka with bud growth not getting light ?

17. image.jpeg image.jpeg She was a beast haha