6 arm tree perc Bubbler!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by theducksmuggler, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Looks cool man. Decent price too..I paid 250 for a 10-arm.

2. yah the piece alone was $175 with a martini slide that literally only packed .1 haha it was dumb so had to grab that diff slide. and thats SWEET any pics of the 10arm?

3. Broke in like 4 months after I bought it. LOL

It was LW 10-arm mini

[​IMG]

Sad day...

Waste of $$....BUUT

Im American. If Im not wasting money then what the fuck is the point in making it. :D

SO I went out a couple weeks later and spent 120 on a new bubbler. I went with a cheaper version cause I was still a lil butt hurt about breaking the LW. :D

4. yah im american to i feel you, and that looks dope but i always say when a piece breaks its just an excuse to get something nice and sick.

5. Well I dont wanna hijack the OP's thread, but thats not how I felt. :D

I was so mad I never wanted to spend a lot of $$ on glass again. I just missed havin a bubbler sitting next to me on my coffee table. So the next time I saw a decent priced bubbler I snagged it.

I got a inline to elevator perc (5 mil local blown) bubbler for 120 after tax. I just couldnt turn the deal down. :D

6. NOICE! but yah back to my bubbler hahah does anyone by anychance have any info on it?

7. over 100 views and one guy commenting :(

8. Pretty nice bro. Maybe a little high on price but it looks sick. The trees look pretty thick and durable. Hopefully it'll last u a while

9. My friend jus got this. I love how it fitd in ur hand. Smooth rips

10. Nice bubbler man. Nice ass lighter too brother :smoke: Go Phightin Phils!

11. thanks bro and i was hopin someone would notice the phils lighter. GO PHILS

12. What's a 'phils'?

Nice bubbler man I'm looking for something like that :p . I love those small 6arm bubblers.

13. Baseball team...the Phillys...

14. Lol. The Philadelphia Phillies (baseball) my man. My second favorite sports team next to the Philadelphia Flyers (hockey).