6 arm bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by twister1616, Jul 29, 2012.

1. While waiting to confirm my new custom tube from apix I decided to just go "look" at some glass in a couple shops in the area. Ended up walkin out with a 6 arm double slit tree bubbler. Didn't really want a tree seein as there almost outdated but the couple shower heads we water tested were pretty fuxkin bogus for the 2-300 price sticker they were reppin. So after some thorough look throughs the shdon black came out quality wise hands down. Was kinda of pricey but owell it's a quality piece that delivers epic-ly smooth hits. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqtJrLj_Asc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. I actually just got rid of my Sheldon. It was a good piece but it was time to go.

3. Yea it's a nice piece was an impulsive buy while trieng to finish details with apix. Super smooth but fuck 270 was kinda is steep

4. Yea I traded a used synth for mine. I miss my synth but was a good piece and I got a mini synth now.