Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6-7g per week, is that a lot?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by purpleish, Aug 4, 2005.

1. yea i swore i typed in half but im high o well

2. I'm smokin about two Gz a day. Maybe a little less. As soon as I get my grow op up and running that'll bump up to about an eighth a day. You're at a good range right now. :smoke:

3. I smoke a half myself a week...

But back in the day id smoke a oz. with friends in a day :smoke:

4. i usually get a half for a week. but i'll sell a gram here and there if somebody needs it, no more than an 1/8 gets sold though.

5. TheChez...
    I wish my friends were like you.. My whole fuckin town is dry :mad:
    Wish I had a buddy to sell me a gram

6. lol all my friends are just like me. i like making sure people get shit though, cuz man i can't stand not having bud.

7. well this is a surprise u guys smoke a decent amount, school is starting in a couple of weeks so it will drop down to 2 grams per week

8. 6-7 really isnt too bad.. I mean figure like a gram a day. Depends how many people you smoke with i guess. Soon ill be hitting like 1/2 a week at least, just my stash alone, not counting my friend's.

9. my friend has all these hookups, so u can figure out hes a dealer, he has smoked an oz. in one day, i dont know how he did it, but damn that is alot of weed

10. That's normal for summer, but I'd say slightly too much to be doing all year long. You sound fine, man.

11. i smoke about 3-4 grams a day, 21-28 grams a week.. damn that really adds up

12. For dank shit I would say its a lot since it really only takes a bowl or two to get as high as you need to be... But if you were smoking Schwag or Middies it wouldn't be.

13. I used to smoke a quarter a week during the school year. I got caught but if I could smoke during the summer it would probably be a half to an ounce of high mids a week.

14. thats not to much, i trry to keep it to a 1/4 or under per week though, money issues you knowwwww

15. well shit a gram a day gets expensive. I try to smoke at least a gram a day though..

16. i smoke an ounce a week, much more when im with friends, but usually about 4-8 grams a day. but im usually smokin mids or schwagg, none of that cali shit. thats 1-2 ounces a week, but i get schwag for free because my dealer is my best friend.

17. On a good day.. when I take it slow I might have a quarter by the end of the night... and if I buy a half it can last me almost 3 days sometimes..

18. Naw. I go through an OZ a week.

19. Id say i smoke a gram a day maybe on the weekends more . In all reality a gram a day aint bad its like two joints.... Still nothing compared to ciggs really. If you feel your smoking too much because your slower than normal or your having problems maintaining your lifestyle then back off.

20. How do you stay awake ? Whats your usual method of ingestion ? What kind of weed are you talking about ? This question applies to everyone here that ingests over 3 grams a day on a routine basis.

I cant understand how its possible to function at all correctly while ingesting that much THC.....