Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6-7 year old joint... smokeable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hashie, Jul 12, 2012.

1. #1 hashie, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    Been lurking grasscity for a while and this is my first post.

Recently found one of my joints that I lost about 6-7 years ago lol, it was in a cigarette box in a plastic container. I ripped the joint open at the end to inspect the bud and I can't tell if there is any mold or not. I can still see THC crystals... anyone think this is smokeable? I can add pictures upon request, but they won't be good quality because of my shitty camera.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: It was actually in a dark cupboard, in a cigarette box that was in a plastic container. I don't know if the dark cupboard affects things.

Edit2: If it's not smokeable, does anyone think I could use it to make an edible?

2. not really worth it imo

3. It must be stale.

4. na i had a 3 year old joint never ever again

5. its stale, give it to a prostitute for pay next time

6. ^^^^ what this guy said

7. If the plastic container was air- and water-tight, it would be stale and dry, but unlikely moldy.

8. What exactly happened? I mean the bud just looks dried out, and I'm sure it will taste harsh, but I'll all out of good bud since 2 days ago and this is all I have atm...

9. pretty much tasted like cat shit it had no potency and was harsh as fuck and was all around was just a horribal time

10. Okay well if I don't smoke it, would it be alright to use in an edible? I could definitely go make some firecrackers.

11. wouldent really know i never made firecrackers try it and report back prolly wont be vary strong if it works at all though

12. Smoke bowls so you don't end up lighting a joint of its super potent.

13. oh god this will get you unbelievably so hjgh! it's like wine, with age is gets older

14. if stored properly if not then it turns to shit

15. [​IMG]

16. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']not really worth it imo[/quote]

What he said... If its just a joint not even worth it.

17. Not sure if troll or just hella stoned.

18. Light that shit. Smoke that shit. Fuck what anyone else says. I mean it's weed right? Gets you high? Who cares if it's a little dry and stale and untasty.

19. welllllllll i mean if you were to store weed correctly it will get alot more potent in time well to a point i guess but like the J i had had been kept in one of those shitty baggies that dosent close you know the one you get when you buy from the cheep dealer

20. Smoke it my bruh. Why the fuck not, unless you got something better to smoke. Or save it for and emergency smoke