Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6.7 gram nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 603blaze, Dec 15, 2013.

1. I was told it's called "granddaddy kush" Not the best picture but you can still see itDank stuff ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387077012.181179.jpg

2. Lots of orange hairs

3. Excuse me if I sound ignorant friend ,but that doesn't look like 6.7g's.

4. [quote name="delightfully_high22563" post="19163600" timestamp="1387077284"]Excuse me if I sound ignorant friend ,but that doesn't look like 6.7g's.[/quote]I know it doesn't, the picture makes it look way smaller but I can promise you I my dealers scale said it was 6.7

5. Must be dense Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="delightfully_high22563" post="19163600" timestamp="1387077284"]Excuse me if I sound ignorant friend ,but that doesn't look like 6.7g's.[/quote] Doesn't look like more then 3 grams. Your weed is dense as shit if it hit 6.7g's on the scale.

7. It's very dense

8. Do you have your own digi (digital scale)? Dealers can sometimes tamper with their scales to make them a little extra change.

9. [quote name="delightfully_high22563" post="19163679" timestamp="1387077814"]Do you have your own digi (digital scale)? Dealers can sometimes tamper with their scales to make them a little extra change.[/quote]It's actually my dealers bud, he picked up a half pound and I was just feeling all the nugs... He weighed this out to 6.7 and I weighed it on another scale we had and it was that. He was keeping it f for himself. I have a quarter of this bud but I wanted to post a pic of this particular nug. My dealer and I are pretty good friends

10. [quote name="603blaze" post="19163710" timestamp="1387078045"]It's actually my dealers bud, he picked up a half pound and I was just feeling all the nugs... He weighed this out to 6.7 and I weighed it on another scale we had and it was that. He was keeping it f for himself. I have a quarter of this bud but I wanted to post a pic of this particular nug. My dealer and I are pretty good friends[/quote]Y'all smoke heavy weed haha.

11. [quote name="chucklezzb" post="19163726" timestamp="1387078178"]Y'all smoke heavy weed haha.[/quote]Hahah yeah we love our ganja

Aw man that is way more than 3 grams. 

13. [quote name="BlazedGlory" post="19163734" timestamp="1387078272"]Aw man that is way more than 3 grams. [/quote] The top nug weighs 2.8G's.Well. It did before I smoked it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387078428.205278.jpg

14. People who question what a scale weighed it out to....smh

15. For sure for sure. But it wasn't dry either. It was sticky as shit and didn't pull apart very easy. I found the little crumbs from my grinder stuck all over my clothes. Regardless, you can be sure the next time I get a 6.7 gram nug, it'll be posted on GC. Happy smokes too everyone!

16. Well, scales can be wrong if they are incorrectly calibrated which some people will do.

17. My friend brought a 14 g nug by of OG kush and it dropped orange hairs everywhere, pretty much same size and shape of a banana.

18. People don't understand that a pic can't tell weight.  That looks like good stuff, must have been dense as fuck.

19. You should have put a quarter next to the nug for scale. I keep wondering if the bud's really dense or if you just have a big ass thumb lol  :bongin: