Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6.60 grams for 100

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Jan 17, 2014.

1. New stoner typically don't know what is good weed and I've been there. I bought some dried ass crumpled up 1/4 for $40. I asked the dealer why is this shit all dried and crumpled up. Then i bought it up $35. Right now i have a pretty cool dealer. He'd sold me 6.6 grams indoor fire for $40. I'd suggest you move on to a new dealer. One time my ex dealer gave me some shake( which is weed crumb). After that i ditched that dealer. Also 6.6 grams for $80-$100 is ripoff on so many levels since you got dried weed. If they give you shit weed just refuse it fool and drive off. Only reason you would spend $100 for 6 grams is if it's dank top quality weed. Like you could smell it through the bag and see crystal

2. I mean, for me, that would be atrocious. Especially if it's shitty weed. I have to say, not just with weed, but with life in general, there's a merit to learning how to stand up for yourself. With dealers, especially ones you're not close to, it can be tricky, but done. Haggle with them, make it clear that you're not there to be ripped off. Hell, if he skimps you and the deal is that bad, either hit him up and say something (depending on whether or not this is the kind of guy who's going to shoot you) or never buy from him again. It also depends where you're from. Maybe, and I don't like to imagine this, but there's somewhere in this world where what you got for what you spent is...normal somehow. Makes me sick.

3. [quote name="DuskLegend" post="19381113" timestamp="1390332471"]I mean, for me, that would be atrocious. Especially if it's shitty weed. I have to say, not just with weed, but with life in general, there's a merit to learning how to stand up for yourself. With dealers, especially ones you're not close to, it can be tricky, but done. Haggle with them, make it clear that you're not there to be ripped off. Hell, if he skimps you and the deal is that bad, either hit him up and say something (depending on whether or not this is the kind of guy who's going to shoot you) or never buy from him again. It also depends where you're from. Maybe, and I don't like to imagine this, but there's somewhere in this world where what you got for what you spent is...normal somehow. Makes me sick.[/quote]great answer. Now that I have my scale I can chew them out if they rip me off again. I know the prices here are crazy which is probably why people on thread reacted the way they did. But it's all i can get in Illinois. Maybe the prices will drop now that medical marijuana is legal.

4. Depends - is it schwag or OG Kush? I buy a gram for around 12 dollars. I remember my first time buying in high school a kid told me that buying an eighth for $70 I was getting a deal. Ahhh, the old days.

5. I know this thread's been going for a while but my area is the same way, top-shelf prices for mid-grade if you're lucky. Lot of dealers travel to NYC to pick up and some of them get greedy and buy a lower grade to increase their profits. The good good is out there but I have to really go out of my way to find it. Which sucks because I fucking love marijuana.

I threw in with a co-worker on a bag just to help him out (and maintain the illusion that I don't have an endless supply of the best pot he's ever smoked) and he ended up getting some low-grade nickel-bag quality weed for almost $20/g. It's even worse when the weed is so dry that a bowl is kicked after 4 good pulls. We smoked 2 bowls and didn't get anywhere near as high as we do off just a few hits of my own. I brought a joint to work with me the other day and we only smoked half of it but we were baked all night. I let him keep the half joint and he said that would be enough to last him a few days, lol. To me the highest quality pot is priceless, fuck the money I'd rather have the gourmet cannabis. Frustrating as hell when you have the money but the product isn't available.

Hang in there brother, better days will come.

6. Depends on where your from, I used get top shelf 1/4s for $40. The most I'd ever pay for a 1/4 is $90. I think your dealer is trying to rip you off.

7. They have to be lower by default. It's what keeps dealers making money in weed legal states. Because besides the process of obtaining a card, its more convenient for them to deal to you dirt cheap prices. I remember specifically looking over some state statistics at the average price for weed/average bag size, and I remember thinking that IL's were just...offensive. I'd just say move but maybe that's jumping ahead haha

8. Man. I've bought quarters of fire for $100. But shit now where I'm at in Cali I can easily get 7gs of good for $80. There's WAYYYY to much high grade going around these days for these prices...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I also get that much shatter for the same priceSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum