Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6.60 grams for 100

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Jan 17, 2014.

1. OP got middle-man'd.

2. #22 snoopdog6502, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    From a growers point of view you got a little over 2 dollars worth.

Same with me. Never bought from the lame ass dealer again.

4. Around Chicago, we go 90 for a quad and the absolute dankest quads go for a hundo.Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 VapeLifeAlex, Jan 17, 2014
    Dude said hunnit

6. Yeah no lmao I pay less then that for over a quarter lmao dont buy it

7. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19358604" timestamp="1389982949"]From a growers point of view you got a little over 2 dollars worth.[/quote]i hate comments like this. I dont grow man. I cant grow. So your comment is completely pointless.

No its not pointless, I means you can get better deals.

I don't even smoke weed and could care less if you pay $500 an ounce, It makes you look like a drug addict though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoUGkQJI64

9. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19358962" timestamp="1389987303"]No its not pointless, I means you can get better deals.I don't even smoke weed and could care less if you pay $500 an ounce, It makes you look like a drug addict though.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoUGkQJI64[/quote]so youre trying to tell me i can get a quarter for 2 bucks just because the guy selling it grows it? Bullshit. If you dont smoke then you probably dont know what the hell you're talking about. Why are you on GC if you dont smoke?

10. #30 Heroic Dose, Jan 17, 2014
    Hes saying you can be buying it for essentially any price and market determines value

11. Around here yea that's normal price

It all depends on area and who you know... quarters go up to $140-$150 for top shelf around here 

12. then youre just overpaying lol. Unless you are truly middle of nowhere 5k max population towns for 100 miles.

13. I don't pay that 

14. $100 for a quarter is nuts! I'd try to find a better buy than that OP

15. Where do u live?

OP do u have a pic of the bud? You say its fire.. for fire that's a solid average price man. So many people in this thread like "ohh you got ripped" "haha I grow why u pay so much" "blah blah blah.."  

There's so many threads about this topic.. and it really depends on the quality of the bud, where u live, and who u know. 

16. [quote name="Crates" post="19359218" timestamp="1389991078"]Where do u live?OP do u have a pic of the bud? You say its fire.. for fire that's a solid average price man. So many people in this thread like "ohh you got ripped" "haha I grow why u pay so much" "blah blah blah.." There's so many threads about this topic.. and it really depends on the quality of the bud, where u live, and who u know. [/quote]my camera on my phone broke so i couldnt take a picture or else i would have uploaded a picture in the OP lol. Thank you for some actual help instead of bragging about the prices you can get or being a dick about the fact that you can grow. This is the kind of answer i was looking for. but yeah this is some fire. Im definitely satisfied this time.

17. shit 100$ a quarter where im at is normal 
    my dude would of atleast just gave me the difference over 5 bucks

18. [quote name="invinciblejets" post="19359303" timestamp="1389992007"]shit 100$ a quarter where im at is normal my dude would of atleast just gave me the difference over 5 bucks[/quote]true. I didn't know 5 bucks was that big of a deal lol. I guess to some people if money is really that tight

19. I hate living on the east coast when it comes to prices to ANYTHING. I guess drug dealers make little profit lol

20. either way as long as it is some good green not some mid its straight...
    .4 would suck through your bowl anyway..