6/26/06 (yesterday)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by metalstonerking, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Sorry... may be a bit long...

Well, yesterday was my mom's birthday so I get up and say happy birthday... all that shit. Then she's gotta go leave to take my dog to the groomer's or something so she leaves. I'm hungry as hell from the night before when me and my buddy got blazed and didn't get to eat anything so I decide to make some badass eggs.

3 eggs with skim milk (for fluffiness you bitches), scrambled with turkey, monterey Jack and American cheese topped with salt pepper and gardinere (I butchered that spelling with some toast and coffee. Excellent shit right there. So I go upstairs to put on some shorts so I can go outside to finish my coffee and have a smoke, and I have a voicemail.

I listen to it, and it's my buddy that took me to Spain: "Hey man, kind of important, hit me back..."

So I'm like alright and head outisde. Make the call, and find out that his parents told him he knew about the J&B and Heinikin we had in his backpack that we were drinkin on the beach. Best part of the exchange b/w him and his parents; his mom goes: 2 things... first of all, you have a car now, you're supposed to be responsible la la la we don't want you drinking and driving... second of all... whisky is just gross! I mean, honestly!

Then his dad chimes in: well, at least they have good taste in beer. So basically, no worries there.

Finish my smoke and go shower. Call up probably my best bud to see what;s hangin. He says he got our studio computer to work again, which is excellent shit (me and him get blazed and play stoner music alot.. we've been recording lately I'll have to post a few songs up here). We make plans to meet up and roll a joint later so that's good.

Later on we're celebrating my mom's birthday... nothin big just a few relatives and some cake (that I made *ahem*). I got my buddies calling me every 5/10 minutes because they don't understand I can't go out until all this stuff is over. So I eventually get out of the house at like 8, and get a call from my buddy who needs a ride too, so I pick him up and my other friend, who rolls a big fatty and we smoke it to the roach.

We meet up with two other of our good friends and like 4 chicks at some ice cream store. And I'm just laughing at everything. That gets my friend laughing and we're sitting there just saying dumb shit and laughing for about 10 minutes until its decided 2 of the girls need rides home. So we follow them and meet up at a BK.

I, of course, order way too much food and am just in heaven eating this crap and laughing at shit for no reason. The remaining two girls are like smokin hot. We're all just kind of talkin about random shit and then there's a kind of long pause. And then one the girls goes "So do you guys have any shit with you?" and we're like fuck yeah. I'm always real cautious so I'm kind of weary of stuffing my mom's car (couldn't get the one me and my sis share) with random people and smokin in it, especially we're in a really hot area.

But it gets done because I really got confused and stopped caring because the sky looked sweet as hell. So we roll out with some Opeth/Ween and two remainders of joints; I skip out this round because a) I don't wanna be drivin and tryin to suck on a roach and b) they're roaches... I figured I'd let these girls get higher.

So they direct us through this maze of streets to their house (oh yeah.. they're sisters:D) and to my suprise get my number and then my friends'... I waslike shiieeeet haha. The other two guys meet up with us there and my other friend goes with them. So me and buddy and left really faded to get back through this maze. God knows how but we get out and I get my friend home, then me. Then I just sat back with some Kool-Aid and watched some stuff on racists on A&E.

I finally met some stoner chicks! haha There is a god... the downside is I think I used up all this months luck last night... oh well

Shit... that was really really long... eh... peace mofos

2. sounds like a good night.

give me a call sometime, i just got a new ashcatcher for my bluedot. you've got to try it.

3. Shit dude I saw that I was like :eek::eek::D... I hit you up like 2 nights ago I think... but got your message thing... I tried back later but then it sounded liek your phone was off cause it went directly to messages.. oh well I'll for sure hit you up soon..

4. I don't like those subdivisions where the streets are like a maze. I had to drive two of my friends home in another guys truck the other night after a nice day long session, and it took so long to figure out how to get the hell out of there.