6.25 dry Oz off 1 plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BigHarry1, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Just an enquiry..

1 600w with 4 plants under it. Soil, Topping super cropping etc + a big yielding strain.. do you rekon it's possible to get 25 dry Oz's off it?

So say in a tent 240 x 120 x 200, with 2 600w lights, 8 plants.. You rekon close to 50 dry Oz's is possible?

I've heard it is possible, I've heard it's not possible. When researched I've seen alsorts from 1 gram per what to theories being more light less plants = more smokable weed. Then there's hydroponics.

So just as an enquiry I thought I'd ask the question someone could shed some light.. What are your thoughts / experiences..

2. I purposely left bits out ie pot size, nutes exact strain etc to get a wider range if ideas, facts and theories..

3. You're over thinking it....No one can tell you how much you will get, dry or wet. You'll have to find out for yourself...

4. I thought that... But I'm just very interested to find out if its possible + learn people's opinion. But you are right! There's only 1 way to find out lol..

5. I was at an expo the other day, caregiver claimed to get 1.6 pounds off a single 600w light. Dont rmember how many plant's he said, but thats about where your numbers are at

6. I just got 9z per plant on my last (first) grow. 1k's. Light matters.

7. SCROG would accomplosh the numbers your looking for .

8. 1 1000watt light? 9z dry wow lol :)

9. I was thinking a SOG, 4 plants under each 600w would (or should) give them lots of room to grow..

10. No. 4 1k's, 6 plants. 9 per.

11. Seems abit much for 6 plants.. Your electric bill must be high

12. 20z from a 600w is easlly doable, 4 big girls pushed hard and trained to within an inch of their lives an you'll pull 20z

13. Hi Auto

That sound good.. Is that personal experience? So 2 would be a 40oz.. bam! (£200 an Oz round here...)

240 x 120 x 200 enough room?

I believe anything over 8 plants police start seeing as grow to deal...see where I'm coming from?

14. [quote name='"BigHarry1"']

Hi Auto

That sound good.. Is that personal experience? So 2 would be a 40oz.. bam! (£200 an Oz round here...)

240 x 120 x 200 enough room?

I believe anything over 8 plants police start seeing as grow to deal...see where I'm coming from?[/quote]

Yep, iv dun 20z in a1.2m under a 600w hps b4 now. Look into oxypots, dwc or autopots to maximise yeilds off single plants

15. With the Oxy pots, ive looked at all other the videos you reccomended btw, are there any videos that explain exactly how they work..?

They look good, but i cant seem to find a good video on youtube showing exactly what they do. they all seem kinda differnent. either Drip feed or flooding, or bubbling?

The bubbling ones look better, but i was wondering if you can get it so they are all spaced out..

Ideal setup would be 2 600w lights, 8 plants, 4 plants under ech with loads of room for them to grow. Do them Oxy pots allow room as the ones seem to have to go in like a tray close together? and then theres ones that say no electric is needed (Gravity fed) so how does it create bubbles? (I think i am just not understanding them) :confused:

16. I have finished 3 grows with different wattage lights in both bubble buckets and coco and surprisingly all were between 2.5 and 2.8 watts/gram. I used a 600 w for 2 of the grows and a 250 for the other, which still had the same watts/gram ratio. Not saying its a science or anything by all means, just a surprising correlation from someone who has used different wattage.