5x5 grow tent how many?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deano0991, Jul 13, 2017.

1. As the title says I have a 5x5 floor space with 6.5ft height I have a 5inch intake and 6inch out and also 2x 600w HPS lights. I'm thinking of doing 6 but I'd like 8 is it possible or do you think 6 is more bang on the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I have a 4x4x7. I have 2 plants in it. I *MIGHT* fit a 3rd, but only at a loss of production due to light blockage. You'll be surprised how quickly that space fills up.

3. Yeah I know they fill the space pretty big. Guess it depends how big you want them to get. I did have a bigger room but them temps climb sky high when it's hot out and that's with aircon on this is why I've brought a tent.

4. I do 6 in a 5 x 10 area - so I'd say 3 or 4

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have 4 in my 5x5. Guess it depends on how long you are going to veg them. My first grow I did 7 but they were small plants.

6. I normally veg for about 4 weeks as in my last room which I made I didn't have much head room about 5ft now I have over 6ft so I can allow them to grow a bit more. Time will tell

7. Watch the grow boss on u tube , he will have u filling that space with ONE plant , lol