5x5 DWC Bestva LED Burmese Kush

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Dmack, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Hey everyone, its little late to start a proper journal, as I'm already 2 weeks into flower. But anyhow, its easier to keep my thoughts in order here, so here it goes. This is my Burmese Kush, growing in 5 gal DWC pots, with 2 1200w Bestva LED lights in a 5x5 tent.

I'll post some pics I've already taken here, and start posting current pics every few days.

So here's a breakdown of what's going on. I run a modified version of Lucas formula General Hydroponics micro and bloom. I use Advanced Nutrients Bud candy, Big Bud, and Nirvana at different stages, and finish with Final Phase. I'll update weekly with what's in the resi.

Week 1 - 4 gallons water
    Micro - 32ml
    Bloom - 64ml
    Bud Candy - 8ml

Week 2 - 4 gallons water
    Micro - 32ml
    Bloom - 64ml
    Bud Candy - 8ml
    Big Bud - 8ml

I don't check ppm, ec, or pH at this point due to the fact that I've worked with this strain enough to know what it likes and when.

Here's a couple shots from my last BuKu grow grown under a a single 600w LED.

2. Can’t see the pics bro

3. Not sure what the problem is? I can see them, even in your quoted reply I see them. I'll find out what I'm doing wrong.

4. [QUOTE="I don't check ppm, ec, or pH at this point due to the fact that I've worked with this strain enough to know what it likes and when."[/QUOTE]

Very bad idea dude. Checking does several things, one thing, lets you see a problem coming long before the plant shows you stress

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very bad idea dude. Checking does several things, one thing, lets you see a problem coming long before the plant shows you stress[/QUOTE]

I've grown these genetics long enough to know what they need. The formula never changes, and neither does their health. If there was ever an issue, I'd check them. Was merely stating that I don't because alot of people ask. I can say the pH is 6.0 -6.2 at any given time, and the ppm is around 1400 with base nutrients.