5wk today,,,my girls looking lovely,,,woop woop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jt420jt, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Little update on this master kush,,,,,lemon haze,,,,,white witch,,,,,no problems with them at min,,looking good for 5 wk today,,,,,got 4 wk left,,,cant wait to get rolling ,,,,lets no what you guys think,,,woop woop ,,,"helthy smoking guys,,,

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. looks good bro. just don't rely on breeder times...if it says 9 weeks prepare for 10-11 from flip. if you're a seasoned grower....you prob know that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

3. +2

4. nice christmas tree looking nugs

5. Yea I was goni run to 10half wk,,,The kush is 8__9wk and the white witch is 8wk,,the lemon is 8half,,,so flush at 8half. And give 10 ___12 days flush,,,that should do it. Nice 1justalilcrazy,,,ile kep posting,,,happy smoking guys

6. Thx skullbasher,,,they stink like f**c aswel,,oil is something else,,really sticky really smelly got little airy on 4 top buds,,,why I dont no,,everything else is just great,, so im not to bothered,,,it was seeds that I took cuttings from so maybe them 4 was from the 1 seed,,,thats all I can think,,,thx for the post ,,,ile keep growing n posting,,,happy smoking,,,,

• Like Like x 1