5week veg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jdeak253, Jul 22, 2017.

1. First timer in week 5 of veg. Strain are gumny bears & purple pinecone. All input welcome thanks & happy growing [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. They look pretty healthy. Were those clones? The one on the right looks like a clone taken from a plant that was in flower. What lights? Did you remove leaves on the larger plant?

3. I don't think your plant on the right likes being trained judging by all your 3 finger leaves. Could be genetic, is it an indica? I find they don't always respond well to LST. I'd give the girls a break on training. I've got a "Grape Ape" that herms if I train it too hard. Goodluck

4. Yes they were clones i got from the dispensary 2 t5s & a t8 but i just picked up a 600watt led ill be puttin in about a hour. & yes i trimmed some of the bigger leaves off in hope to get more light to lower parts but i think i may have went a lil over board. Yes the 1 to the right is a indica & thanks ill cut it loose when i change the light in a bit

5. Like i said im a first timer how can you tell its a reveg? & is reveg good or bad?